Scat domination and toilet slavery, defecation

X-Poster

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dirty Farts

Genre: Desperation, Farting
Models:
Description: I hope you are ready for me to tell you how bad I want to fart and shit on your dick mm yeah – and a lot more than that! This video is super dirty. I start off in my pink panties and take them off midway – fingering my asshole while I am farting getting shit all over my fingers and asshole. In the beginning of the video I already need to go to the bathroom but I have a lot of pre bathroom farts that need to make their way out and I want to share the extreme rancidness of them with you. I seriously thought I might accidentally fill my pink panties while I was farting. LOTS of dirty talk about how I want to cover your dick with my shit and telling you to stick your cock in my ass crack so I can fart on it…and also sharing with you what the overwhelming stink smelt like! I knew I was really pushing my luck and had to run to the bathroom towards the end of the video and I brought you with me to let you watch me push out a big one while on the toilet. It felt soooo good. I knew from the terrible odor of my farts I was going to have to go really soon and was not going to be able to hold it! Who wants to cum on my dirty asshole?

Duration : 13 min 59 s
Size : 594 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 1 280

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

X-Poster

Babysitter Panty Poop

Genre: Poop Videos, Panty/Jean Pooping
Models:
Description: I am babysitting you and we are just playing a friendly game of cards when I feel the urge to poop and it’s STRONG – I get up to go but I just can’t make it and take a full dump in my panties right in front of you! I am so embarrassed and am immediately frightened you might tell someone! So I offer you a BJ in exchange to keep this a secret. You accept. Sucking your dick with a full load of hot shit in my panties is turning me on so I decide I want to have sex with you. I pull my dirty panties down to show my poop covered ass and let you fuck me doggy like that. When you are close to cumming I turn around, put my mouth back on it and swallow. I make you swear you are gonna keep my promise. I am so worried about and and embarrassed about shitting my panties right in front of you. Then I show off how dirty my ass is and the big poop load inside of my panties.

Duration : 11 min 28 s
Size : 430 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 1 280

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

X-Poster

Shit Sucking, Pussy Rubbing, Titty Fucking, Smear!

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Efro
Models: LindzyPoopgirl
Description: This Glamorous girl is ready for a big turd!! The first turd I squeeze out of my asshole is nice and firm, making my pussy so wet thinking about what I’m going to do with it.. I play with it, rub it, suck on it like a cock, and love it!!! I lick the entire length of my amazing shit, and suck on it while talking dirty and giving sexy, snarly looks. After my pussy is nice and juicy, I rub the hard shit against my hairy cunt. I use my hands and shitty fingers, getting very messy. The rest of the shit is nice and soft, so I just sit on it and smush it into my ass. I play, smear, tease, and drive you crazy with my sexy shit play!

Duration : 14 min 25 s
Size : 725 MiB
Video : Windows Media 720 x 1 280

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

X-Poster

A Lot Of Shit In Rome

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery
Models: PrincessNikki
Description: I made my pathetic slave buy me a trip to Rome, thinking he would get any pleasure from me. What very soon became clear for him was that I only needed him there for my own convenience, as my toilet whenever and wherever I needed to relieve myself.
Here is a compilation of the shit he had to receive while in Rome. He should be thankful because I at least made sure he had food and drinks every day!
All clips are previously released so this is a "best of.." or maybe I should say a postcard to my slave from Rome..

Duration : 26 min 13 s
Size : 1.53 GiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

X-Poster

All You Want Is My Shit

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery
Models: LoveRachelle2
Description: You’re different from all the other guys who come to see me, aren’t you? You don’t even want me to touch you… you don’t even wanna FUCK me… is it true, that you’re one of those pervs who just wants to eat a girl’s poop? Oh my god, you ARE! That’s so fucked up… kinda hot tho, cuz it’s just so depraved… so you just like to look and eat, huh? You enjoy me teasing you with this phat white girl ass? Watching me take off these panties and showing off how pink my cute pussy is inside? Now watch my hole, you little shit pig, as I push out your meal… then follow my instructions on how to eat my hot girl shit

Duration : 12 min 22 s
Size : 1.74 GiB
Video : MPEG-4 2160 x 3 840

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account