BDSM SBound - Nyxon.. Nyxon's Dark Fantasy

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e82ce2bf21544e042de0e1b002716839.jpg

Studio: ShinyBound

Nyxon has always had this dark fantasy where she wants to be taken by surprise, taken advantage of, and abused. Her boyfriend finally agrees to fulfill her fantasy for her, and below is Nyxon's recount of her experience:

Part 1: "I've always had a dark fantasy that I've been eager to have fulfilled, and I finally convinced my boyfriend to help make my fantasy come true. I didn't want to know when, I didn't want to know where, and I didn't want to know what was going to happen. I gave him complete control over myself & the situation. One evening, I arrived home from work & was walking into our bedroom, when suddenly he appeared out of nowhere, overpowered me, and when I awoke, I was tied tightly & viciously to a chair with a metal spider gag in my mouth. I had no idea what was about to happen, and it frightened me & excited me at the same time. After I tried struggling for a bit, he walked back into the room, stood in front of me, and stuck his dick into my mouth. I had no control, my mouth wouldn't close since it was propped open by that gag. I protested, and he answered me by grabbing me by the back of my head & shoving his cock down my throat. He laughed as I slobbered everywhere & told me that it felt good on his dick. He Xxxx me to suck his dick for a little while longer, then said that it was time to relocate. I was nervous and scared at what might happen next, but I was also excited & anxious about it as well. My dark fantasy was finally coming true."

Part 2: "He takes me into a bedroom where I am completely stripped, blindfolded with a large silk scarf, and tied very tightly with rope. My arms are secured behind me, my legs are frogtied (I'm guessing for easy access), and the metal spider gag is still in my mouth. He leaves me to struggle on the bed for a few minutes, then I hear him come into the room. He pulls me over to him & starts to finger fuck me. I moan in protest, but my body completely betrays me. I can't hide how wet I am, and I certainly can't hide the huge orgasm I just had. He pulls me even closer to the edge of the bed, and sticks his cock deep into me. He fucks me like this for a little bit, making me even wetter, then he climbs up on the bed, flips me around, and starts to fuck me doggy style. He knows this is my favorite position, and my moans let him know that he's hitting the right spot. I cum a few more times, and when he's finished, he removes my gag & asks me if I liked it. My dark fantasy has finally come true."

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5795kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 540.7 MB