Russian Chicks Having Sex | Exclusive Collection | Anal,Oral,Threesome

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

AnalCheckUp - Gema

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Anal, Teens, Russian

Gema has been craving a big cock in her butthole for a long time, and now she finally got the chance to do it. This playful blonde teen has an amazing round ass and I couldn't wait to stuff it hard. I bent her over the desk and spread her butt cheeks with my eager hands. Then, I lubed her hole and stuck my hard rod in there, drilling her nice and hard. With a huge dildo in her hands and a thick dick in her rear, this tiny babe had an unforgettable anal checkup

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download AnalCheckUp - Gema

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

Hard Anal With Double Penetration Young Russian Whores

Release Year: 2016

Ariadna looks like the most innocent teenage girl, but her attitude and sexual appetite really say otherwise. This chick is smoking hot, and one of her biggest desires was to have a threesome. So we made it happen! Her ass got screwed so hard, she could barely walk straight afterwards. These guys really abused her mouth and booty, turning her tight tush into a gaping hole. Double penetrated and covered in jizz, Ariadna kept her naughty smile, and enjoyed this brutal threeway to the fullest.

Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard Anal With Double Penetration Young Russian Whores

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

AnalCheckUp - Addison

When I first met Addison she was ready to have her tight ass hole thoroughly inspected for the first time ever! She is one teen hottie, with perky tits that will make you hard in a second, but it's her round booty that drove us crazy. Bent over, with her pussy juicing, she couldn't wait to have her cherry popped. Her anal checkup was wild, and her rear hole got drilled and stretched to the limit.

Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7885kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download AnalCheckUp - Addison

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

AnalCheckUp - Janice

Nothing compares to the feeling of fucking a virgin ass, and popping Janice's cherry felt fantastic. She is one of those babes that give out a chill, innocent vibe, but secretly craves the biggest and juiciest cock. When she came to me, she specifically asked for the wildest anal invasion I am capable of. After a round of sex toys abuse and a brutal throat fuck, I stuffed her rear with my sausage and made her scream with pain and pleasure. She's welcome back for more any time!

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7868kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download AnalCheckUp - Janice

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

AnalCheckUp - Jocelyn

Jocelyn is a stunning young babe with a smoking hot body, and a wild sexual appetite. I just loved invading her ass until it was stretched into a wide gaping hole. Since she is such a naughty girl, I prepped two large dildos for her and really let her have it. On her knees, doggystyle, she grabbed her butt cheeks and welcomed my cock in her rear, violently penetrating it. Her gorgeous ass will never look the same after the hardcore anal checkup I put her through

Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7960kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download AnalCheckUp - Jocelyn

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

AnalCheckUp - Justine

For such an innocent looking girl, Justine took an anal pounding like a champ. She came to me, wanting to have her bubble butt fucked into oblivion, and I couldn't say no. First, I worked that tight ass hole with some dildos, before putting my fingers in there, stretching it more and more. As I her virgin butt hole, she started moaning and breathing heavily. That's when I grabbed her and stuck my rock hard cock inside her, penetrating her like the teen slut she is!

Duration: 32:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps

Download AnalCheckUp - Justine

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

AnalCheckUp - Olesia

Olesia just received the anal lesson of a lifetime! This perky young babe was as ready as ever to have her rear screwed hard. Seeing her firm buttocks, I just couldn't contain myself and took a double ended dildo to that tiny asshole of hers. Her moans let me know she wants me to go further so I worked her tush really good. Then, I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them as I let my dick violently slide inside her, heavily penetrating that little virgin ass.

Duration: 30:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7935kbps

Download AnalCheckUp - Olesia

Fileboom Premium Account