Lesbian Rubie and Saph - Who's Scent is Sexiest?

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

545a09be73a0bd9e56ff8af96210a2d4.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

You stumble on us getting distracted from our work out, we were getting these clothes a little sweaty anyway. We start getting each other off, losing ourselves like no one is watching. But, you /are/ watching. You live next door, and you've been looking at everything. When we notice you we see an opportunity to settle a bet. See, while we were getting distracted we started up a little argument. I think Saph's natural scent is incredibly sexy, but she thinks mine is sexier than hers! What if we strip for you, and give you all our clothes to sniff, so you can be the tie breaker? We start with our sweaty ankle socks shoving them in your face, and going back and forth trying to convince you. We keep kissing and taking each other’s clothes off, showing off our sweaty bras, and arguing. Saph definitely smells sexier, don't you agree? She argues that I smell so much hotter, and she gets to smell me all the time, so she knows better. We can't help ourselves, now that we're so naked we can't help but go further, fingering each other, and tasting each other through our panties. After getting them all wet, we hand you our undies! Who has the tastier cum may be the deciding factor. Towards the end, when you're about to cum. Stripped down completely, we start shoving our dirty clothes in your face. Of course, you can't pick a winner, we both smell too delicious, so we promise that next time we'll take this game to the bedroom, and you can smell our lingerie after we've thoroughly enjoyed each other in it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:38
Video: 3838x2160, AVC (H.264), 24356kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.9 GB