Rough Fucking / Domination, Humilation / Blackmail / BDSM HD

priyankpant

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hottest Girl in School Under the Influence

Rion has been freinds with Kennedy for years. They alway end up in the same classes so they made it a thing to study together every week. Kennedy has been dating a total jerk asshole, and she gets a text from her that makes her upset Rion hurries to go make her some nice herbal tea. Kennedy reallly must need to get a lot off her chest as with every sip she confesses more and more and starts seeing Rion very differently

General : Hottest Girl in School Under the Influence HD
Format : MPEG-4
Length : 630 MiB for 27 min 28 s 515 ms
Aspect : 1280 x 720

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

priyankpant

Jasmine Grey - The Tutor

Llewyn has been waiting for Jasmine to show up for their tutoring session. She finally walks in the door 45 minutes late, and to make matters worse, couldn't care less. She then begins to demand answers to the next test instead of him actually teaching her. Her blatant disrespect toward Llewyn is about to come to an end and be turned around though because has a new app that will not only mesmerize her, but will train her for something she deserves.
Llewyn and Jasmine meet at her parents house to study, only Llewyn has something different in mind for her to work on.

General : Jasmine Grey The Tutor HD
Length : 1 GiB for 49 min 21 s 67 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

priyankpant

JoJo Kiss Brutal Pick-Ups Money Grubbing Whore

Smokey-eyed honey, JoJo Kiss is broke and alone and wandering the mean streets of a shitty ghetto desperate to get back to safety. Anything could happen out here, and none of it is good. Asking the wrong person for assistance could be fatal, but she has no choice. She spots Bruno smoking a cigarette on the street and begs for help. He listens to her, but isn't friendly? at all! Bruno blows smoke in her face and drags her into the doorway of a building by her hair. He pulls her shirt up and her shorts down and shoves his huge cock into her naked pussy. He ties her hands with rope and tapes her mouth shut with duct tape. Master Bruno puts JoJo through every hardcore humiliation possible, concluding with a lengthy rough sex session in plain view of everyone. Nothing like extreme teen public sex. When he finally glazes her face and tits with his cum, he throws a few dollars at her for a cab ride home. Not so bad after all!

General : JoJo Kiss Brutal Pick-Ups Money Grubbing Whore _ BrutalPickups.com Bondage _ BDSM Scene by FetishNetwork.com
Length : 1 GiB for 19 min 54 s 432 ms
Aspect : 1920 x 1080

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

Anastasia's Nightmare Week

18 year old Anastasia Rose is going on vacation all alone and decided to save some money by renting my house from me through one of those new websites instead of staying at a hotel. When the video opens we see her arriving at my place. I try to flirt with her while showing her around but I get shot down. She makes the mistake of mentioning that she will be staying here all alone while I'm out of town for the week (or so she thinks). We cut to later that night when we see Anastasia taking off her clothes and getting ready for bed. In the next scene Anastasia wakes up to find herself chained to my bed. There is a chain running between the top two legs of the bed. She has a collar around her neck that is padlocked to the chain keeping her from moving. One of her wrists is already locked in a leather cuff and padlocked to the chain and I am just finishing up locking her other wrist to the chain as she awakes. She starts to call out but I grab her throat and tell her "no talking". Anastasia cannot move and is afraid to speak as I grope and kiss her all over her hot 18 year old body. We hear a few whimpers from her and a frightened "Oh no" as she sees me removing my pants. I climb on top of Anastasia and fuck her really good. This hot 18 year old is apparently quite slutty as her frightened whimpers become intertwined with moans of pleasure after the first few minutes of getting dicked down. She never stops looking frightened or distressed even as she occasionally moans with ecstasy. Seeing this helpless slut so conflicted is really hot. Once I finish with her and blow my load on her nice body I grab her and give her a kiss before telling her the good news. I decided not to go on my trip, so she'll be spending the whole week with me

General : just-bondage-sex-anastasias-nightmare-week
Length : 559 MiB for 13 min 5 s 920 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

Lesson Learned

Katya Rodriguez is playing video games when her dad Tony De Sergio lets her know that her mom is gone. When Katya ignores him, Tony punishes her by pulling her pants down and giving her a spanking. Then he pushes his stiffie into her tight twat, fucking her doggy style as she keeps playing. He won’t stop his punishment until he gives her a creampie of cum.

Later, Tony finds Katya on the phone. When she continues to ignore her dad, he sticks his cock in her mouth to teach her another lesson. That doesn’t work, so he once again relieves Katya of her pants to finger bang her snatch with two digits working overtime. This time, he won’t stop working Katya’s twat until she cums while she’s still on the phone.

That evening, Tony finds Katya watching TV instead of doing her homework. Once again Katya ignores Tony, so he takes out his stiffie and pulls her panties aside so that he can pull her into his lap. Even as her plows into her from below, Katya still won’t acknowledge him so he flips her onto her back and delivers an ultimate pussy pounding. Only then does Katya stop ignoring him, just in time for Tony to pull out and cum all over her face.

General : lesson learned hd
Length : 2 GiB for 23 min 45 s 425 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

priyankpant

Katrina Jade - Master's Mark

Katrina is excited about her new tattoos. Her friend Anna Bell insisted she go to him, swearing he is an absolute MASTER artist. But when she sees that instead of what she wanted the "Master artist" tattooed "Slut" and Obedient" on her. She loses her , but, something about the tattoos allows the "artist" to start to see things his way.
Katrina is trained to mindless oral slavery.
Katrina readies her pussy for her new master, minldessly repeating her obedience over and over.
Katrina is a fully trained slut slave, willingly and submissively serving her new master

General : limp - 0300 Katrina Jade Masters Mark
Length : 1 GiB for 53 min 51 s 528 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

Marriage Counselling HD 1

Antonio and Jasmine have come in to see the marriage counselor that a few of their friends have highly recommended, Jasmine feels that Antonio is too sexually demanding and Antonio feels like Jasmine has no interest in taking care of his needs.

The therapist seems to take Jasmine's side and asks Antonio to wait in the other room. The therapist offers to use mesmerism to help Jasmine relax cope with her overly demanding husband.

Now the training begins. Jasmine is put deeply under and while being given commands repeats over and over that she is "Her husbands cum dumpster." She is trained to wear sexy clothes and obey when commanded to give oral service. The therapist first has her service him then, after getting her cleaned up and back in her clothes Antonio is brought in to see how his wife's private session of therapy has gone. He is surprised and not exactly unhappy with the results.

General : Marriage Counselling HD 1
Length : 903 MiB for 23 min 0 s 30 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

TINDER SLUT FORCED TO BE A CUM DUMPSTER

Pretty 20 year old Anastasia Rose has been reading up on submission and BDSM and she's feeling so horny and kinky so she asks her boyfriend Miles Striker if he will tie her up and fuck her. He quickly gets into character and binds her gloved arms together behind her back. He savagely rips her panties off and throws her down onto a mattress spreads her legs and begins eating her pussy. Anastasia gets turned on very fast and he mounts her and fucks her missionary style pounding his cock into her juicy pussy as Anastasia throws her head back in ecstasy. He decides to change things up tying her hands together in front then pushes the eager girl down to her knees to suck his cock holding it with her bound hands. He face fucks her attaches her bound hands to a hook overhead and he eats her pussy with abandon. Anastasia can barely contain herself as the orgasm begins to build when suddenly Miles stops and throws Anastasia onto a table bending her over and fucking her rough and hard. In the middle of fucking Anastasia's phone is blowing up. Miles glances at it and sees that his barely legal girlfriend is nothing but a cheap whore on Tinder fucking other men. He throws her down onto the mattress and fucks the whore out of her as she begs and pleads for mercy. He smacks her ass as he fucks her pussy telling the pretty thing that she's nothing but his bitch now. He stops fucking her pussy and moves to her mouth face fucking her as she chokes and gags on his cock. Anastasia sobs but Miles is pissed off so he pulls his cock out of her mouth and jerks off onto her pretty face spurting his white creamy load of cum all over her face. He leaves the slut bound and sobbing with the cum dripping off her face.

General : mgg032418_arms_consensual_mp4
Length : 861 MiB for 33 min 10 s 189 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account