Rough Fucking / Domination, Humilation / Blackmail / BDSM HD

priyankpant

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Personal Assistants HD

Jasmine and Alex have applied for a great job as a personal assistant to a Mr Masters. They aren’t exactly sure what he does for business but the job pays amazingly and includes traveling the world

He asks a lot of odd and personal questions but the girls answer explaining that they are single and are on birth-control. Mr Masters has them watch a special video to explain their duties…

General : personal assistants
Format : Windows Media
Length : 2 GiB for 38 min 10 s 416 ms
Aspect : 1280 x 720

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

priyankpant

Dark Perversions - Sandee Westgate

General : PF Sandee Westgate Nov 06 2015
Format : MPEG-4
Length : 742 MiB for 18 min 50 s 670 ms

Download
Download
Download

Popular Bitch Learns a Lesson

Gia is one of the hottest, most popular girls in school. She promised that if I gave her the answers to the test, she would go out on a date with me. All I wanted to do was show her a good time, but she just turns into a total bitch! So instead of giving her the sparkly necklace she would have gotten if she just kept her word, I use it to bring out her true colors to turn her into my own personal slut.

General : Popular Bitch Learns a Lesson HD
Length : 700 MiB for 29 min 32 s 238 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

priyankpant

Sister Blackmail Pussy Creampie

Sister gets caught masturbating in her cheerleader outfit by her brother. Brother blackmails sister into sucking his cock and tricks her into fucking him. Brother cums all over his sisters wet pussy. Sister admits to cumming on her brothers cock. Sister, Stepsister, Brother, Stepbrother, Fuck, Sex, Hardcore, Orgasms, Cream pie, Creampie, Cream pie, Cum on Pussy, Role Play, Amateur, Homemade, POV, Latina, Brunette, Cheerleaders, Blowjob, Blow Jobs, Deepthroat, Cocksucking, Cocksucker, All Natural, Ass Shaking, Ass Spreading, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Cumshots, Cum, Teen, Young, costume, Blackmail Fantasy, Eye Contact, Slut, Hot, Nude, Sex, Taboo

General : Rainbowslut Sister Blackmail Pussy Creampie HD
Length : 2 GiB for 27 min 57 s 776 ms
Aspect : 1920 x 1080

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

Scandalous Wedding

Our past deeds haunt all of us, to the very end, poking its ugly head up at the most unlikely time. It started as a beautiful wedding for Devil and Antonio, a day that would have changed their life forever... and in a way it actually did. When Antonio found out about Devil's cheating, he got furious... and the whole wedding turned into a scandal. Bondage, punishment and a very sorry bride!

General : Scandalous_Wedding_Wild_Devil
Length : 401 MiB for 18 min 56 s 747 ms
Aspect : 960 x 540

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

Stepsisters Lucky Day

Lana Rhoades should be a supermodel with her looks. Instead, she’s the stepsister of a jerk. Her conniving stepbrother finds her stripper shoes and threatens to tell their parents if she doesn’t strip for him. Lana is grossed out and disgusted by this and hopes that she can get out of the situation only showing him her tits. Her beautiful eyes and face are completely overtaken by the hot rack she spills out to get her stepbrother to shut up. The next day, she comes home in a sexy dress and hot as fuck. She takes a break and exposes her perfect little pussy and the very neat wax job she got for it. Of course her creepy ass stepbrother has plans for this rare opportunity. He starts fingering her exposed pussy and she gets up and calls him a pervert. Since she is beat, she decides it’s his lucky day and she sucks his creepy dick. Later in the week, he shows up with a letter from the school. It says she is failing more than a couple classes. He threatens to show their parents until she asks what he wants. He says she knows what he wants, then pulls her shirt down to expose her breasts. Soon she is undressed and fucking her own stepbrother who is is groaning like a disgusting pig while fucking this supermodel hot girl. The tattoo on her ass is really hot when it’s bouncing off cock. Her stepbrother enjoys fucking his stepsister in every position. Eventually, she starts to enjoy it too. He finally spunks all up in her throat, and leaves her alone so she can think about how she can improve when it comes to school.

General : slm-066-Lana-Rhoades-Sisters-Lucky-Day
Length : 4 GiB for 45 min 7 s 414 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

Slutty Stuck-up Step-Daughter programmed for and Attitude Adjustment

Ashley gets her attitude adjusted. After some naked housekeeping, she starts sucking Tommy’s dick and gets rewarded with a cumshot in her mouth. In the next scene she is naked again and gives Tommy another blowjob before he starts fucking her missionary. They continue in cowgirl and doggy before she receives her final cumshot to the face.

Tommy is at his limit with his step-daughter Ashley. Whenever her mom isn’t around she runs wild. Staying out late, sneaking college guys into the house, dressing like a…well, Tommy tries not to think the word. Finally he’s had enough, and a special project he’s been working on for his company is exactly how to make an adjustment. Ashley soon learns the power of the work “please”

General : Slutty Stuck-up Step-Daughter programmed for and Attitude Adjustment HD
Length : 2 GiB for 40 min 55 s 189 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

Taming Your Goddess

"The funniest thing just happened, I almost forgot you existed. And yet, here you are...bound and gagged in my house. You look pathetic struggling against your restraints. There's no use, Goddess Xev is always one step ahead of you. The sooner you accept your fate as my slave, the easier life will become for you." "Would you like to review the rules? The slave's primary objective is always to please his Goddess. Your cock is now the property of Goddess Xev. To receive pleasure the slave must earn it. You are nothing more than object to be used by your Goddess. A slave will worship his Goddess. Would you like a tour of the divine body you are unworthy of?" "Oh you can hardly handle this, you're about to explode...pathetic. I'm not done with you yet...how agonizing it must be watching my wet tongue barely flick the tip of your throbbing cock. Your Goddess can be so generous...and so cruel. I've had enough fun with my slave today, haha! " Goddess Xev shoves the black hood back over your head, shrouding you in darkness once again, and laughs as she strides out of the room. Little did she know, you've been steadily loosening yourself from your binds and finally manage to free your hands. The slave will get what he wants now. ... Goddess Xev wakes up to find herself completely at the mercy of her sexually frustrated, disobedient slave. She struggles fruitlessly against her restraints, cursing you. "Release me now! I knew there was something wrong with you - constantly failing to obey your Goddess's will, resisting all of my training. I will NOT suck your cock, this is NO way to treat a Goddess! Just let me go and you won't be a slave under my roof ever again. You are vile..." Defeated and bound, Goddess Xev squirms across the bed to you. You relish the moment as the desperate dominatrix clumsily works your cock with just her wet mouth. There is fire in her eyes, Goddess Xev is utterly humiliated by serving an unworthy slave. You can barely contain yourself and cum all over your mistress's face. Fuming, Xev demands to be let go, but you are not finished debasing her yet. Xev has been stripped of her dress and tied to a chair. Her legs are spread and a vibrator has been secured to her pussy. Xev's face drips sexily with cum and she is Coerced to taste your seed as the cleave gag parts her lips - it is the ultimate insult. Dirty panties have been placed over her head and 'SLUT' written across her chest with lipstick. Goddess Xev silently simmers, planning her revenge. That changes as soon as you turn on the vibrator, sending waves of intense pleasure throughout her body. Xev's favorite instrument of pleasure is being Coerced upon her by an unworthy slave. Your Goddess resists with all her might, determined to refuse you the satisfaction of inducing an unwanted orgasm. She fails, climaxing hard and loud. You take pictures of of her broken, debased state for Blackmail-Fantasy. You'll make sure Goddess Xev remains your personal sex slave. Fantasy includes: female domination, goddess worship, tease and denial, strip tease,, cock kissing, slave training, ass grinding, male domination, submissive slut, slut training, female bondage, struggling, Coerced orgasm, gagged, humiliation, blow job, facial, desperate female, vibrator, lingerie, pov
#Blowjob, #Bondage, #Coerced Orgasms, #Cum Facial, #Facial Cumshots, #FemDom Goddess, #Male Domination, #Slave Training, #Vibrator,

General : Taming Your Goddess HD
Length : 1 GiB for 24 min 9 s 562 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

priyankpant

Unsuspecting Patient Receives the Anal Treatment 1080p - Taurus & Laz Fyre

Taurus comes to Laz's office to undergo his special mesmerization treatment for increasing leadership skills in the workplace. She seems a little uptight but he reassures her that his new 2 phase mesmerizing technique is guaranteed to yield wonderful results. Phase 1 is designed to channel her wild sexy side making her a more confident leader and increasing her willingness to take command. Phase 2 is designed to help her channel her inner little lady. He stumbles a bit when trying to explain the reasons for that, but he convinced her, of course. He uses his technique to lull her into a suggestive state and then proceeds to have his fun with this unsuspecting young professional. He fucks her in every hole he can find, especially that tight little butt hole and then unleashes a torrent of semen into her willing mouth. *Best line in this scene has got to be "Hey, that's where I go to the bathroom!"

General : Unsuspecting Patient Receives the Anal Treatment 1080p HD
Length : 755 MiB for 30 min 47 s 7 ms

Download
Download
Download

Fileboom Premium Account