Gommanoid

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

64a62311406b0df79fab6b2a37c18b92.jpg

Year of production: 2005-2010 g.
Genre: BDSM, Spanking
Duration: 00:00:40 to 00:12:00

Studio: Alpine Entertainment Group

Cast: -= many different girls =-

Description: Small weight and time videos, where men and women slap young girls for their delicious parrot with palm and various devaysov whose names I do not know. Something like a brush for clothes, something like table tennis rackets, some crap, looks like a swatter ... Caught, of course, and quite cellulite ladies, but the bulk of the girls quite a nichavoshnye. Movies sorted by folders, as has been done on the original site.

In Pak presented is not a full SITE-RIP, as the earlier video goes in the trash resolution and very low bitrate. I decided that if the image size of a matchbook, it makes no sense to download and distribute such Lajous weighing less than a megabyte ...

In most cases, videos with the same numbers in the title, but marked _1, _2, etc. - It is one and the same scene, simply filmed from different angles. Well, for example, in one of them can be seen as a curve face "oppressed," the girl, and the second - to enjoy, like red and twitching her gentle parrot under the blows of evil shlepalschika.

Extras. Information: screenshots from distributing no: I am sure that more than one hundred examples of stuffed me under spoilers below, is enough to make you decide whether you interested in this release, and whether you want to download it. For some fans, who would not be too lazy to dig into nearly fifteen hundred skrinlistov, I have them laid out on fayloobmennik later.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account