BDSM Raincoats Got Her Pussy Wet

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

6efdcea1b038213d46ce7ca168a8291f.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Pretty Bella visits wearing her raincoat with her head totally covered. It's pouring out and I too have my raincoat on bracing for the rain. Bella touches my raincoat and lets me in on her secret - raincoats just like these turn her on and make her wet! She leans in to relax me with some sweet kisses. These coats just make her pussy twitch and she admits she mailed me the raincoat so that she could she her secret. Bella plants more kisses on my lips and continues to carress my coat. She sticks her tongue deeply into my mouth and I reveal my own fetish. I love rope on a pretty girl and I'm going to tie you up!! Bella agrees and I shove her arms together behind her back cinching her elbows together and tieing up her wrists. I cross her ankles and add more rope. I tell her to open her mouth for a juicy kiss and shove a big red ballgag in between her lips. Bella immediately begins to drool. How convenient honey, your raincoat will catch your drool. I add a tight neckrope and arch her body up by tying it to her ankles. I plant some long wet ball gag kisses on Bella and we enjoy our private time with both of our fetishes nicely satisfied. I leave the young sweet pretty neighbor on the couch all tied up and turned on in her raincoat her pussy dripping wet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 341.3 MB