BDSM Rachel Tightly Mummified in Electrical Tape Pt 1

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

dc9abdbf4e6de8f86a2d62ee016b51da.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy Rachel Adams loves a good mummification so I decided to give her just what she likes with good, tight mummification in electrical tape. There's no story line, just the pure fun of mummifying the very lovely Rachel very tightly.
Rachel is encased in pantyhose and a nylon body stocking. I start by taping her hands together behind her back. Then I apply a tight layer of electrical tape around her hips and down to just above her knees. Then i move up her torso from her hips to her tits and shoulders. Once i have her tightly taped from shoulders to hips I move to her arms. Her elbows are crushed together with electrical tape and then her arms are completely encased down to her wrists. Once her arms are tightly wrapped I take more electrical tape tightly wrap her arms and torso again, pinning her arms very tight to her body. Once Rachel's arms are pinned tight to her body in a tight cocoon of electrical tape I finish them off by completely mummifying her hands together. This is where part 1 ends..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 1.1 GB