(POV) Piss Female Domination

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Caroline Pisses Through Her Latex Pants

"You do look thirsty don't you? I bet you're just parched, having been neglected for so long. Maybe today will be the day we break your... dry spell. Have you been good enough to deserve a delicious taste of my champagne? Has your punishment been going on long enough? Well maybe today is your lucky day. These latex pants have convenient zippers. It's such a tease having my pussy just hovering over your face isn't it? Maybe I'll just give you a few drops..." The benevolent Caroline Pierce helps quench your thirst, parting her tight latex pants to give us a taste of her sweet golden nectar in this exclusive piss fetish video

Filesize: 320 MB
Duration: 00:08:33
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: mp4, 23.976 FPS, 5070 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Genre: FemDom, Pissing

Download: smplace.com/download?

Caroline Pisses Through Her Latex Pants.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

MIstress Eden Alexander despises your neediness

"There you are, I've finally got you exactly where you deserve to be. I hope you're comfortable down there because you've finally got my attention. All week long you've been texting me, begging for my attention, but you haven't earned it. Don't you know that mistress has better things to do than sit around and babysit you all day? Now that you've got my attention, what shall I do to entertain you, hmm? You said you liked to get wet, so open wide and prepare to receive my hot wet piss all over your face." Check out Mistress Eden Alexander's debut scene

Filesize: 658 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
Video: mp4, 23.976 FPS, 6471 kb/s

MIstress Eden Alexander despises your neediness.part1.rar
MIstress Eden Alexander despises your neediness.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Russian Goddess Renee Trevi's Golden Shower

"Look at you, I think you found the perfect place to serve me . A pathetic excuse for a human being such as yourself doesn't deserve any better place than the inside of my toilet bowl. Enjoy this view, because this is the only view you'll have from here until eternity. Admire my sexy body, my cute Russian ass, and take it all in because you'll be seeing a lot of it. You are here to be my toilet, and that means you will consume everything that falls inside of this toilet; you will take it all. I'm feeling bloated today, a bladder full of piss, so make yourself useful for your mistress and get ready to drink up all of my piss." Drink up this delicious golden nectar from Russia with love in Renee Trevi piss fetish video!

Filesize: 343 MB
Duration: 00:07:16
Video: mp4, 24.000 FPS, 6202 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Russian Goddess Renee Trevi's Golden Shower.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Tangent Quenches Her Piss Slave's Thirst

"Oh, I know you'd still be there, waiting nice and devoted like, ugh, just how I love it best. You see, this is why I keep having you over because I know you're going to be a good, good pet. And I know you're going to suck down every last little drop. See this is why we get along so well. I do have quite a bit in store for you. I know you can take it. We'll see if we can push your limits just a tiny bit further this time though. Just a little bit. You think you're up for the challenge?" Mistress Tangent quenches her devoted slave's thirst in this piss fetish video. She doesn't like to be disappointed as she pushes her slave to the limit, wetting his tongue and even overflowing his needs. She knows what you want, and you crave more of her

Filesize: 371 MB
Duration: 00:10:31
Video: mp4, 23.976 FPS, 4759 kb/s

Mistress Tangent Quenches Her Piss Slave's Thirst.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Pervert gets more than he bargained

"Oh hey there. Don't you look like a lost little puppy over there. Big eyes and everything. I guess you wandered in here looking for a good time or what, because you realize you are out of place here. It's lady's night, and here we take our fun very seriously. We take our fun very, very seriously. I guess you didn't think too hard about what kind of bar you were in, did you? Take a seat, you're going to need it. I've got security watching the door and you're not getting out of here until we say so--which means you're going to do a damn good job making us girls very happy tonight." Wandering into random bars in a new city is fun, especially if it's full of beautiful ladies. This lucky son of a bitch stumbles upon an oasis to quench his thirst. This bar's specialty cock-tail is a sort of golden champagne poured straight from the source.

Filesize: 546 MB
Duration: 00:11:50
Video: mp4, 24.000 FPS, 6280 kb/s

Pervert gets more than he bargained.part1.rar
Pervert gets more than he bargained.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account