POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Crystal Knight - Be My FinDom Valentine - ValentineS Day - Blackmail & Findom

A normal Valentine's Day will never be in the cards for you. You will experience the whole date night, roses, chocolates, and passionate sex kind of day. You need to accept that your only valentine is me and boy are you lucky. You have a Goddess to call your valentine. It's an honor. An honor that must not be taken lightly. Men spend hundreds, some even thousands to make this day special for their significant other. Now, i expect you to do the same. Get the experience of a valentine by spending and indulging on your guilty pleasures. There's no sex but a whole lot of steamy findom romance. It's all you need and all you deserve. Be my findom valentine and start spending and stroking

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Blackmail & Findom, Financial Domination, Findom, Goddess Worship, Instructions, Love Addiction, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Sexy, Erotic, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Big Tits, Tit Worship ]

File info:
Duration: 00:15:15
Resolution: 3840x2160
Format: mp4
File Size: 1.77 GB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Eva de Vil - Latex Humiliation - Femdom Pov

How dare you see me with those pathetic, unworthy eyes! Think you can bask in my radiance like a peasant bathing in the sun?

Just as I have my aura of brilliance, yours indicates what a useless piece of garbage you are. You don't have to be psychic to see it.

Some people were put on this planet to succeed, to be beautiful, to be in control. And others were born to snivel at the feet of Queens like me.

You have a semi existence. You have far too many shortcomings to be considered a whole, remotely important person. Grovel to me to take interest in you and your twisted fetishes. I'm the only one that can enrich your worthless life

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Corset Fetish, Cruel, Hardcore Humiliation Fantasy, Latex, Mean Girls, Sexual Rejection, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Latex Fetish ]

File info:
Duration: 00:09:58
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 594 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account