POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Expensive Tits! - Blackmail & Findom

Here's something for you little TitAddict!

yeah girls get distracted by diamonds and you get distracted by my Big Perky Tits

Can you imagine running the tip of your little dick on my Tits?

You'd completely lose your mind, a TitBoy like you would swim across the ocean to worship my Tits, No Silly Stuff compare to what my Tits do to you, they are more addictive than ****

Look at you already drooling and precumming , you need them?, you want them?

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Edging, Goddess Worship, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Tit Jobs, Tit Play, Titty Fuck, Titty Fucking, Blackmail & Findom, Financial Domination, Findom ]

File info:
Duration: 00:08:02
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 639 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - Suffer to Cum - Cbt

Beg to suffer for My pleasure. you can't help jerking off to My perfection, My amazing latex clad body. you are getting aroused by just looking at Me, imagining worshipping every inch of Me.. I get you to your knees, grovelling beneath My boot soles right where you belong, begging to lick them clean. you want to stroke that slave dick for Me? Get ready to obey Me and suffer for Me, slave. I make your cock and balls My pain toys. I'll slap the cum right out of them until you cum on the floor at My boots and lick up every last drop for Me. Hold your breath as I smother your unworthy face with My amazing latex ass. Worship! Suffer for this view beneath Me. Suffer to cum!

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Cbt Instruction, Cbt Fantasy, Cbt Fantasy Instruction, Executrix, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Latex, Orgasm Control ]

File info:
Duration: 00:10:35
File Size: 234 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

Madam Violet - Diving for Pearls - Brainwash

When *you are under My mental control* your cock DRIPS a sweet nectar. The DEEPER you go the more you DRIP and as you DIVE you will FEAST on those delicious pearls of pre-cum.
A thorough induction, continual deepeners, anchors and imbedded commands, leading and pacing, reframing, misdirection. Pure magic. No one weaves the words and metaphors together with powerful sexual persuasion quite like I do. You are SO HARD and DEEP and you stroke and squeeeeze out the glistening juice, DEVOUR it!
Taking you to *that* place is always an exquisite journey of pleasure and TOTAL mental surrender. The PROOF is in the tiny PEARLS of pre-cum on the end of your engorged dick. Unlike cum, these delicious diamonds taste sweet and moreish. So EDGE, squeeze, lick, enjoy the way *I* make your body taste...THIS is nirvana for a slave like you, your body is telling you so!

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Cei, Cum Eating Instruction, Coerced Cum Eating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cei Encouragement, Cum Eating Instructions, Edging, Goddess Worship, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Brainwashing, Brainwash, Brainwashed, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship ]

File info:
Duration: 00:31:47
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 423 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Bratty Bunny - Ass Addicting Bubble Butt - Oral Servitude

That's right, you're addicted to my sweet ass. You cannot get enough of it. Go ahead and jerk off to it, but you have to stroke how fast and slow I want. Follow my jerk off instruction to my luscious booty

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Ass Shaking, Ass Smothering, Ass Sniffing, Ass Smelling, Ass Licking, Ass Eating, Ass Tease, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Fetish, Oral Servitude, Booty Shaking, Edging Games, Joi Games, Masturbation Games, Edging Fetish, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Thong, Tight Asses, White Booty ]

File info:
Duration: 00:12:42
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 177 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - Too Hot To Handle JOI

Kneel before Me and present your cock and balls to Me as My toys to play with! you have been edging all day for Me without release. But before you have My permission to cum, you have to follow My instructions. you'll need a gag, clothespins and some lube... No not the average kind - you'll be using IcyHot as lube! (May be substituted with Deep Heat, Toothpaste, Tiger Balm or even hot sauce). Now that you have it all in front of you, the fun begins. I take you under My complete control and instruct you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock and squeeze your balls. My toys. Feel yourself getting harder, so aroused feeling My control. My dominant beauty teasing you, seducing you, commanding you to torment your hard cock and aching balls for My pleasure! Permission to cum granted, if you follow My instructions

[ Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Jerk Off Instruction, Orgasm Control, Boot Fetish, Shiny Fetish, High Heels ]

File info:
Duration: 00:10:23
File Size: 486 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Stella Sol - My Tits Make you Cum Every Time - Masturbation Instruction

My cleavage rocks your world. I treat you to My perky nipples and order you to jerk off to My amazing breasts. These tits have earned thousands for Me and today you will cum for My tits. You dream of worshipping them and today I let you play with yourself while I tease you. As I sway with My arms held high, you lose yourself in My armpits and My firm globes with My triumphant nipples dancing on screen. You don't have this at home but you may release for My great tits as a consolation, pet

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Body Worship, Boob Play, Boob Tease, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Mesh, Orgasm Control, Queen, Topless, Nipple Play, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship ]

File info:
Duration: 00:11:26
File Size: 390 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Queen Carmella - Cuckold Cleanup Duties - Cheating Wife

A primitive role in being a good cuck is being a clean-up bitch. Cleaning up after alpha and I is a very high honor and privilege in which you shouldn't take for granted. You're lucky enough to break the same air and be in the same vicinity as us. You would be ecstatic to take on this role as our clean up cuck. You'll lick his cock clean, wash our clothes while sniffing my sex panties and our sheets, you'll fetch us water and drinks while we fuck.... there are so many ways to make yourself useful! You're just excited to do anything that involves such a superior couple

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Alpha, Alpha Couple, Brunette, Cleaning Bitch, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cheating Wife, Cuckold Condom Eating, Cum Cleanup, Female Supremacy, Superior Men, Superior Women ]

File info:
Duration: 00:07:18
File Size: 204 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - The Shining - Masturbation Instruction

Today you are going to prove to Me just how willing you are to suffer for Me. your place is far beneath My divine shining boots and you are to remain on the floor throughout this clip. Just like My boot worm, grovelling in surrender and awe to My power and control over you and your helpless arousal. you could never resist My cruel beauty. Stroke My property as I allow you to worship and adore Me. I control you, tease you and make you beg and suffer on the floor, stroking faster and harder as you reach the edge... Its time to let go and give in to My power and pleasure

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Boot Worship, Bootworship, Boot Licking, Bootlicking, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Pantyhose/Stockings, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Shoe & Boot Worship ]

File info:
Duration: 00:08:07
File Size: 246 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Tara Tainton - Any Time You Want, Even When Step-Uncle's in the Room - Oral Servitude

MY NOTORIOUSLY NAUGHTIEST TABOO SERIES CONTINUES...How exciting... my husband actually interested in phone sex?? But NOW?? In the middle of our New Year's Eve party -- that he can't even attend?? I think he's been inspired. But oh, gosh, our boy is... well, he WANTS IT now. And I'll always uphold my promise, the subject of our little talk when he became an adult. "Fucking your step-mother is as natural as saying hello in this house!" I have to oblige... even while working up his step-father on the phone... grabbing one delicious cock while talking dirty to the other. I'm getting so mixed up... so HOT!!!! I don't even know who came first. I just know that I've never been this turned on, this excited, this high on orgasms! And... oh, no, he's ready AGAIN. And he wants it. NOW. Even with step-uncle Larry in the room! Any time you want, my beautiful boy. Any time at all... BUY NOW to experience taboo, older woman, MILF, exhibitionism, virtual sex, virtual handjob, female desperation, solo masturbation, moaning, orgasms, multiple orgasms, big breasts, nipples, virtual pussy licking, dirty talk, upskirt, panties, video series, Even When Step-Daddy's in Room ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME. (Delve into the full fan-devised, fan-demanded series with "Any Time You Want... Even When Step-Daddy's in the Room," "I've Never Done THAT Before! But I Will, for My Step-Son... Even When Step-Daddy's in the Room," and "Of Course I Have Time for My Boy Before Going into Work." Enjoy them together or separately!) Pssst... it's me, Tara. Have you heard? I'm now AVAILABLE for you-in so many exciting ways. SCROLL ALL THE WAY UP for my LOYALFans link-my ONE & ONLY fan site. Don't miss out on all the fun to be had between videos

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Taboo, Milf, Exhibitionist, Virtual Sex, Pov Sex, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Oral Servitude, Phone Sex, Exhibitionism, Virtual Handjob, Female Desperation, Solo Masturbation, Multiple Orgasms, Nipples, Virtual Pussy Licking, Upskirt, Panties ]

File info:
Duration: 00:26:02
File Size: 1012 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - Intoxicate - Fetish

With My red stilettos up on the dash, fishnets under My shiny leggings that I stroke with My fur lined leather gloves, you once again become in My presence. My shiny red lips dangle a long white cigarette as I find My lighter and you hold your breath until I light it up. Mmm that delicious first inhale. Deeper and deeper, the smoke fills Me and My toxic spell takes you under. Thick white smoke in open mouth inhales make you weaker, you get so high watching Me and before you know it you're down on the ground as I stretch out My sexy red stiletto and crush the cigarette out beneath My sole. Moving to the pedals, pushing in the clutch to start, revving before you get back in for another quick smoke driving on the road, controlled by My power

[ Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Pov, Smoking, Cigarette, Smoke, Smoke Fetish, Human Ashtray, Lipstick Fetish, Leather Gloves, Leather Jacket, Fishnets, Stilettos ]

File info:
Duration: 00:11:36
File Size: 357 MB

00240x0032-07.png

Fileboom Premium Account