POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Drained of Everything

Screens:

What is your money really worth? What can your money buy you? I'm sure it pays for your food, your shelter, your connection to the world. But there's one thing your money can't buy u. Me. I'm not a commodity to be bought. I am not a prize to be won. No matter how many videos you buy or gifts you get me, I don't owe you anything. You're doing your duty of course in serving your Goddess, but that's it. You're just a drop in the ocean. But it is so much better than being outside of the ocean, dying of dehydration though, isn't it?

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Findom, Financial Domination]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:11
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 407 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/9548d69192bef/Drained_of_Everything.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Riley Jenner - Caged Cuck

Screens:

You have officially been replaced since you aren't Man enough to be able to pleasure your Mistress just the way she likes. Don't worry Mistress Riley has found the perfect position for you to fill as her caged up cuckold pet. The only orgasms that will be in your new life are the kind to be licked up and swallowed by her new lover! Lucky for you Mistress Riley is feeling extra sweet and will allow you one last release before your cock gets locked into chastity for all eternity.

[Femdom, POV, Big Tits, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Solo]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:40
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 825 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/9bd6fdb0eec9a/RILEY_JENNER_-_CAGED_CUCK.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alex_ich

Tara Tainton - And the MILF Award Goes to. PART 1

Screens:

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, MILF, POV, Taboo, Older Woman, Voyeur, Cleavage, Confrontation, Tease And Denial, Dirty Talk, Embarrassment, Striptease, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, Bare Shoulders, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Upskirt, Topless, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Nipples]

File info:

Duration: 00:31:59
Resolution: 720x404
File Size: 959 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/b69f4afbe4941/And_the_MILF_Award_Goes_to_part_1.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Tara Tainton - And the MILF Award Goes to. PART 2

Screens:

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, MILF, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Tease And Denial, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Shaking, Taboo, Older Woman, Cocktease, Yoga Pants, Tight Clothing, Abs, Belly Fetish, Bare Shoulders, Topless, Bra Fetish, Nipples, Panties]

File info:

Duration: 00:25:40
Resolution: 720x404
File Size: 770 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/671d78821b9dd/And_the_MILF_Award_Goes_to_Pt_2.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mandy Marx - Go Fetch, A Training JOI

Screens:

What's it like to have your will turned weak by the sharpest, most effervescent humiliatrix in the land, and to only love me more for the way I make you feel? Earn your strokes, my easy to manipulate little thing, follow my directions, grovel and hold your postures. And earn rewards. I couldn't take my eyes off myself, watching this scene and this cute outfit. I don't expect u to have much luck.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Young Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Instructions, Stockings, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:00
File Size: 202 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/a61bb8ac6bab2/Mandy_Marx_-_Go_Fetch__A_Training_JOI.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - YGK slave Training: Breaking you

Screens:

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Tease And Denial, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Latex, Rubber, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Shaking, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Orgasm Denial, High Heels, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:57
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 833 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/c092a2776f38c/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_YGK_slave_Training__Breaking_you.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Countess Crystal Knight - The Surprise Box 1

Screens:

Imagine being such a good boy, you're about to receive a whole box of used goodies from your Goddess as a reward. Not only will you receive this box and get to use each and every item, but I am also going to instruct you with each and every move. I want to break you with these toys and make you take a dive into submission like never before. I want u 2 listen to each and every word I say, sink into your submission. It is time you experience FULL addiction.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, CBT, Ball Abuse, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Female Supremacy, Slave Training, Sub Training, Ball stretcher, CBT Instruction, Cock And Ball Torment, Cocktease, Tease Goddess, Body Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:47
File Size: 1.37 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/56a56363e3871/Crystal_Knight_-_The_Surprise_Box_1.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Countess Crystal Knight - The No Attention Stroking Game

Screens:

I'm in the mood to test your obedience in a hot, erotic way. I want to see if you have the devotion and ability to cum to anything that has to do with me. I love playing games, especially when it has 2 do with you jerking. So let's see.can you release in the no attention stroking game? I know the answer already.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, POV, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Ignore, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Stockings, Fishnets, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Shaking, Ignore Fetish, Ignore Slave, Goddess Worship, Body Worship, Texting Ignore, Cum Challenge, Games, Femdom Games]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:27
File Size: 467 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f2fb37ffb6aa9/Crystal_Knight_-_The_No_Attention_Stroking_Game.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Countess Crystal Knight - Cum Eating Instructions, Smoking, and Ass Worship

Screens:

This is one extremely erotic clip that perfectly pairs together smoking fetish, ass worship, jean booty shorts fetish, cum eating instruction, & cum countdowns. No words can describe how extremely hot and addictive this clip is. I created the ultimate cum eating session that will have you begging to eat it in the Crystal Army position just for me. I am going to make u the ultimate addict of cum eating.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, CEI, POV, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Smoking, Cigarette, Smoke, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Shaking, Hypno, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:21:28
File Size: 1.06 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/c11a613fa7e2a/Crystal_Knight_Cum_Eating_Instructions_Smoking_and_Ass_Worship.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account