Post pictures of your self bondage

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by bob, Nov 20, 2008.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. bob

bob New Member

guys and girl post, so i can get a few ideas :)
    I would love to see what other people do and how you tie your self up. When i tie my penis up i masturbate and also put a highlighter up my ass for extra pleasure. tell me and show me what you do to your self.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. Prissy

Prissy Member

I would post pictures, however My body is only for my boyfriend and me to see, nobody else. He respects that decision.

As for your pictures, you gave me a great idea for our next session.

3. gsmannn

gsmannn New Member

Great pics

here some of mine.

as for some ideas for you i suggest that you tie your cockhead too really tight and then masturbate till you cum.... Its GREAT

Attached Files:

4. sparkie

sparkie New Member

much tighter

Good pics but the balls need to be tied a lot tighter. "GSMANN" has the right idea in his photos.

5. bob

bob New Member

Well the thing is i like to be tied up but not in a lot of pain. When i tie them too right they get in a lot of pain. is there any techniques i can do to tie them tighter without them feeling like they are going to pop?

6. bob

bob New Member

hi

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  7. gsmannn

gsmannn New Member

good job bob. Just a touch from me. Try to tie your cock (just under the cockhead) really tight and then pass it around your neck. So both balls and cock would feel the pain by stretching the opposite direction.....

8. 131u

131u Member

A slightly different approach to the stuff already posted but...

[​IMG]

This was a pretty good first attempt (well... surprisingly effective anyway!!!!)
    at doing a bit of self bondage using straps. ;)
    ... and yes obviously there was someone else there....how else was I going to get out of that lot!!!!;) but I can assure you that little lot was administered by yours truly!!:D
    The proof is here!

datafile

9. bob

bob New Member

I wore my home made cock ring to work today :) it feels so good! it's really tight and when i get a hard on it goes even tighter and starts to hurt me, it just feels so good.

10. SirGuy

SirGuy New Member

A little experimentation with ice, chains and a leather cock'nball harness.

[​IMG]

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM