Popular video with smoking sexy ladies

X-Poster

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Smoking Lapdance

Genre:
Models:
Description: You hope and pray at every stripclub you visit:  to find that ONE sexy dancer who will understand -- and then indulge - your secret desire for a woman who can lapdance the socks off you combined with the deliberately sultry tease of a true smoking goddess.

Duration : 9 min 39 s
Size : 25.5 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 640

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

X-Poster

Festive Smoking Fuck

Genre:
Models:
Description: I always love to bring in the New Year with a BANG, and Joe rises to the occasion nicely. A VS120 and a smoky BJ, a cockride while I dangle a cork Saratoga 120, then finished off with a great facial, this is definitely my kind of New Year's Eve party! Thanks so much for being here with me in 2007 and here's to a SMOKIN' 2008!

Duration : 9 min 32 s
Size : 30.0 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 720

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

X-Poster

Mina Loses Control

Genre:
Models:
Description: Chainsmoking two 120s and playing with Joe's cock sounds like fun, but once we get to the loud smoking sex, I lose control...and it's worse by the time he's ready to come! I lunge out of frame for a huge facial and totally fucked up the shot -- but am still pretty happy after a thorough pounding and 2 cigarettes.

Duration : 8 min 40 s
Size : 24.8 MiB

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

X-Poster

X-Poster

Smoking Handjob Therapy

Genre:
Models:
Description: Dr. Mina is in the house!  Poor Joe isn't feeling well and needs a little therapy of the sort only I can provide.
Using medical-grade massage oil (proven to reduce friction during theraputic handjobs) I oil up his dick with one hand and light a Misty 120 with the other.  HIs recovery is amazing, especially after a few sexy snap inhales, huge cloudy exhales and I blow some rings.
It's a miracle!

Duration : 8 min 24 s
Size : 23.7 MiB

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

X-Poster

A Chance Encounter

Genre:
Models: Mina Gorey
Description: Imagine encountering a chick sitting alone on a nature trail, waiting for someone to come along and light her cigarette. Further imagine your shock when, as she watches her cone-shaped exhales cloud up the air, she manages to get herself nearly topless, without even seeming aware of it. The wise man plays dumb, enjoys his own cigarette, but may wonder "What now?"

Duration : 8 min 47 s
Size : 33.8 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 640

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account