poetry fetish

laSraliss

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

greetings i have a wonderful and unusual fetish to share with you, i am a poetry submissive i love to write poetry and have it criticised in the most arrogant and domineering way possible the more condescending and pompous the critic the better, criteques like this
This is dreadfully bad, self-absorbed, navel-gazing writing that offers nothing to anyone other than the writer.

Forget the notion of writing in rhyme until you've learned (a) what meter is, (b) how to use it, (c) why rhyme doesn't work without correct meter, (d) what forced rhyme is, and (e) why you should have avoided it. You will not be able to use rhyme effectively until you have learned to write natural lines in correct, accurate meter first. Meter is a complex skill all its own and has to be learned independently of other skills. Rather than taking on tasks far beyond your ability at the present -- because both meter and rhyme are advanced skills, not really suitable for the beginner -- you need to focus on developing the fundamental skills, beginning with meter. You need to study meter, to write meter, to live and breathe meter for several months until you can write naturally and easily without distortion in meter. The basic way that's done is through the study and practice of writing blank verse. You need not only to study blank verse but to practice writing it; frankly, you need to spend the weeks/months necessary to develop the basic metrical skill while writing 600 - 1,000 lines of metrically correct and unforced, unstrained blank verse. Only after you have acquired this skill should you even begin to think of adding in the separate complication of rhyme. You also need to spend time reading current metrical poets to understand how langauge, meter, rhyme, and form are being handled now;
send me right over the edge, the best place to get the dominating poetry criticism my bad poetry deserves is at a "poetry work shop" the poetry submissive equivalent of a dungeon. my favorite one right now is "the poetry free for all" this is the best poetry fetish site on the Internet there rules are so strict and convoluted the excitement the risk of being punished (having your posts deleted) or being outright banned from the site is excruciating and there poetry dominants are the best http://www.everypoet.org/pffa/ if you want to play with us.. does any body else like this or think it might be fun to try?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I love to write erotic novels/shorts, but not necessarily poetry. But because I'm a really sensitive person, a critique like the one given above would do me more harm than good, making me seriously question/doubt my skills even if only one of many people said this :(

On the other hand, my master really wants me to read some erotica aloud as he goes down on me, which will no doubt be extremely humiliating, but also a lot of fun :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account