Plaster Mummification + Tickling

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

dont forget about heat. the body puts off almost 5,000 btu's amd if sealed will roast itself. plaster, especially ligned with saran wrap is not breathable and will bake someone if there isnt adequate ventilation.
also plaster, isn't very sturdy, as they twitch it will crack, and if you apply it thick enough not to crack easily, then if theres an issue it will take some doing to get them out.
Dont forget that while playing is fun, it should also be safe.i suggest that if your going to spend so much as to buy the proper materials to do this, to just build a coffin style box, that has ancle holes sticking out the bottom, pad the holes, and lock your partner in it, giving you acces to their feet with the convenience of a swift release if nessasary.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

meripa

I tried the plaster mumification for 2 times now.
My master let me in for 2 hours and it was a great feeling.
At first I would think about a special room, because the plaster-work is very dirty.
Then I would use cotton instead of saran wrap!
And before wrapping th whole body I would fix arms and legs with tape or something like that because as I found out myself there are uncontrolable forces while you tickle your girl.
Another thing what you should think about is to spare out her vagina, because on one side maybe she has to pee during the sessin and on the other side: forced orgasms while being mumificated are also very interesting.
And I think before every plaster bandage you lay on her she should take a deep breath so she got enough room to breath.
Have fun!

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

yeah me too, I'm so ticklish it isnt even funny (and on the most random places too) that this sounds like exhausting

Did your partner cry?! From laughing too much?!

I dont have a lot of hard limits but tickling is one of them - I cant watch it and just thinking about it makes me uneasy. Its sort of a weird limit but I wonder if that is common.

I am also curious as to how she responded.

Fileboom Premium Account