Softcore and Erotic Pet of the Month September 2017 Molly Stewart

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

55c64d674af934fed89befa22eba3981.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Penthouse
Cast: Molly Stewart
Genres: Erotic, Nice Ass, Solo, Female, Nudity, Unique, Fetish, Young, Posing, Linerge, Medium tits, Cute

You rode your motorcycle from Michigan to Los Angeles when you moved out here to California?
Yeah. Back then, I had a Honda Shadow 650. It was my first cruiser. But now I’ve graduated to something faster. I ride a Triumph Daytona 675R. I grew up in a family of bikers. I’m very tall, so I can ride bikes most women can’t.

Super tall! It’s hot.
I’m the shortest member of the family. My brother is 6’11”.

Damn. Were you able to find a shitty-motel bed that fit you on your cross-country motorcycle trip?
We were broke, so we couldn’t afford one every night. One night, we pulled into Nebraska and every motel was booked. The only place we thought it was safe to sleep was a graveyard.

Naturally.
We all got into our sleeping bags — I was next to my friend. We started making out. I don’t know why the setting was so arousing, but it worked. We weren’t fucking on a grave or anything, just on the grass that was nearby.

What’s the weirdest job you ever had?
I worked at a deli slicing meat and butchering chickens. I had to cut off their heads, pull out their giblets, all that stuff.

Did you have prior chicken-chopping experience?
No, they kind of just left me to figure it out and handed me some scissors.

Speaking of raw chicken, what’s your ultimate fantasy?
I love the idea of being in bed with someone while another man watches, then telling him if and when he can join in. I love the thought of arousing someone, but they don’t get to act on their urges unless I allow it. Maybe it’s a control thing, or maybe I’m just an attention whore. Who knows?

What’s one thing you won’t do in bed?
Rim jobs! A guy tried it on me once. We were in doggie-style, then he pulled out and started massaging my butt. That felt great, but then he starts to slobber all over me. It felt like what I imagine if a dog was going to town on me. It was not a turn-on at all. I can’t even think about rim jobs. He ruined them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 433.5 MB