Painful punishments for girls (spanking, caning, whipping)

fox2305

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Monica's Severe Punishment with The Dean [HD 720p]

Monica is sent to prepare for her punishment. She sets the timer, removes her panties and sets herself into corner time until The Dean arrives. He instructs her to touch her toes and then she is strapped hard on the bare bottom. She is then placed back in time out to await the next part of the punishment. The Dean returns and bends Monica over a small stool. Her bottom bared, she is then caned and placed back into corner-time with the timer.

Screenshots:

File name: sp352.wmv
Video format: Windows Media
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:33
File size: 329 MB

Download sp352.rar from fboom.me (331.94 MB)
Download sp352.rar from smplace.com/download? (331.94 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

fox2305

Stevie is Punished by The Dean [HD 720p]

The Dean finds Stevie with her breasts bared in time out. She has violated the dress code. No bra equals a hard punishment. The Dean places her in an uncomfortable position and spanks her with his hand, on the panties and the bare bottom. She is then placed back into time out. The Dean returns to confront Stevie about her multiple tardies to class along with her uniform infraction. She has been tardy twice, which earns her 24 with the leather strap. She is bent over and spanked on her bare bottom, and then placed on her knees in the corner for time out with her bottom bared.

Screenshots:

File name: sp353.wmv
Duration: 00:11:09
File size: 297 MB

Download sp353.rar from fboom.me (300.22 MB)
Download sp353.rar from smplace.com/download? (300.22 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

fox2305

Kiki and Kajira Spanked by The Dean [HD 720p]

Kiki and Kajira wait in the classroom for The Dean to arrive, knowing their punishments await. When he does arrive he takes Kajira OTK and spanks her bare bottom. Kajira is placed in time out against the wall and then Kiki is taken over the Dean's knee for a hand spanking on the bare bottom. She is then left in time out with Kajira. The Dean returns and has Kiki take off her skirt completely and stand on a stool with her hands on the board. She is then strapped hard on the bare bottom and told to go back into time out. Kajira is ordered to remove her skirt completely. She is then strapped hard on her bare bottom. Both girls are left in time out with noses against the board.

Screenshots:

File name: sp354.wmv
Duration: 00:16:33
File size: 391 MB

Download sp354.rar from fboom.me (395.03 MB)
Download sp354.rar from smplace.com/download? (395.03 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

fox2305

Kiki - I Will Always Be Fully Prepared for Class

Kiki has, yet again, failed to prepare for class. The Dean orders her to write lines on the board while he puts her through a painful punishment with hand and leather tawse. Kiki is taken into the Dean's office, and sat down on a stool to continue learning the lesson of the day. While writing her lines, The Dean spanks her with two leather straps and the martinet. She is left in tears, feeling remorseful as she continues to write her lines. \

Screenshots:

File name: sp355.wmv
Duration: 00:22:48
File size: 514 MB

Download sp355.part1.rar from fboom.me (262.15 MB)
Download sp355.part2.rar from fboom.me (256.96 MB)

Download sp355.part1.rar from smplace.com/download? (262.15 MB)
Download sp355.part2.rar from smplace.com/download? (256.96 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

fox2305

Joelle Barros - Kitchen Conflagration

To show her contempt towards Veronica, Joelle had thrown out the quail eggs and caviar that her father’s new fiance had brought for as a special holiday breakfast. Joelle sat on the counter with a look of glee as Veronica located the expensive food in the trash. The smile quickly left Joelle’s face as Veronica lifted her off the counter and exclaimed “You don’t know who you’re messing with, kid!”Joelle soon found herself dancing to the tune of the wooden spoon.

Screenshots:

File name: pi356.mp4
Video format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:18
File size: 539 MB

Download pi356.part1.rar from fboom.me (274.92 MB)
Download pi356.part2.rar from fboom.me (269.48 MB)

Download pi356.part1.rar from smplace.com/download? (274.92 MB)
Download pi356.part2.rar from smplace.com/download? (269.48 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

fox2305

Alyssa Punished for Dress Code Violations

Alyssa waits at the front of the classroom for the Dean to arrive for her punishment. She has chosen to avoid wearing certain articles of the uniform today. She is placed on a chair, exposed, for a long and quite intimate hand-spanking. She is then left in time out. After being kept in an uncomfortable time out position, the Dean makes sure that the discomfort continues with a variety of uncomfortable and exposed positions and the judicious use of the tawse on Alyssa's bare bottom.

Screenshots:

File name: sp357.wmv
Duration: 00:13:46
File size: 309 MB

Download sp357.rar from fboom.me (312.46 MB)
Download sp357.rar from smplace.com/download? (312.46 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

fox2305

Stacy Stockton - Truly Madly Deeply

Flirting and flaunting her boobs gets Stacy Stockton’s hubby spanking mad Jonny Stockton breaks out the ping-pong paddle when wife Stacy gets flirty at the restaurant, flashing her boobs. It’s a 347-swat spanking on those curvy cream chee

Screenshots:

File name: sp358.mp4
Resolution: 768x432
Duration: 00:12:03
File size: 170 MB

Download sp358.rar from fboom.me (171.70 MB)
Download sp358.rar from smplace.com/download? (171.70 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

fox2305

Leia-Ann Woods, Pandora - The Whipped Maid [FullHD 1080p]

A stolen coin has been found in the room of Blake, one of the maids. When confronted she pleads family trouble, and begs for mercy. But iIt won't save her from a punishment of 50 cold strokes of the cane.

Screenshots:

File name: sp359.mp4
Duration: 00:19:24
File size: 436 MB

Download sp359.rar from fboom.me (440.37 MB)
Download sp359.rar from smplace.com/download? (440.37 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

fox2305

Audrey - Charge It

Audrey is Michael’s very hot trophy wife who usually gets her way by encouraging her husband to think with an organ other than his brain. After a meeting with his accountant in which he was apprised that his lovely spouse had gone way over budget on the refurbishing of the guest house, he finally decided to take Audrey in hand and spank her like the brat she was. He bent her over a stool, pulled down her panties. In this position, she noted that “with my panties down like this, there must be something else you’d rather do than spank me?” She was wrong, and let out a shriek as Michael’s spanked her by hand and then belt. Michael was pleased with himself as his young wife danced to the rhythm of the strap upon her lovely bottom, all the while promising to do as she is told. After her punishment was over, Audrey was placed in the corner with her red bottom on display. “I hope the maid doesn’t come in,” she thought.

Screenshots:

File name: sp360.mp4
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:09:13
File size: 121 MB

Download sp360.rar from fboom.me (122.19 MB)
Download sp360.rar from smplace.com/download? (122.19 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

fox2305

Nimue Allen Molly Malone

After punishing her patient maid of honour, it turns out that stroppy bride Molly is the one in need of some discipline. Perhaps a sore bottom under her dress will help her calm down. Molly is so stressed out on her special day, she insists on strapping her long-suffering Maid of Honour for imagined wrongdoings. Trying to be a good friend, Nimue agrees to take

Screenshots:

File name: sp361.mp4
Duration: 00:19:00
File size: 297 MB

Download sp361.rar from fboom.me (300.31 MB)
Download sp361.rar from smplace.com/download? (300.31 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account