Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Lessnik111

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

28938_claire.jpg

Model:
Vicky Vixen, Scarlett Flame, Rob Blu, Claire Robbins

The Training of Claire Robbins, Day Two
Claire Robbins' beautiful ass is trained to entertain in Day two of her four day journey through slave training.

Info:
2326.11 MB - 01:03:23 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

18921_lyla.jpg

Model:
Mistress Xavialune, Caligula Picante, Alana Marcel, Derrick Pierce, Lyla Storm

Slave Training of Lyla StormDay 3-Sexual Abilities
The day has come for Lyla's sexual testing, and we bring in Derrick Pierce for the job. After a couple of days with her it is evident that her sexual appetite is huge, so we need to harness this and make it quality that can be used on TUF. She is a perfect case to show that we need all varieties of slaves. She will be put to good use once her training is complete. First, her cock sucking skills are tested, and as I suspected, she shines. We bind her and she still out shines most trainees. Derrick moves straight into the fucking and, but not without tormenting her the whole time. Her feet are destroyed before she is allowed to have an orgasm. The torment continues until we decide that the day is finished and send her to her room for the night.

Info:
2184.06 MB - 59:31 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

15781_asphyxia.jpg

Model:
Miss Pandora, JulesLixoxo, Asphyxia Noir

Ultimate Obedience: Heights, Drowning, and the Dark
Let us all take a moment to be thankful.... that we are not in atoms shoes. Trainee atom made a promise to The Pope in order to be chosen for training over the competition. She promised she would be the most obedient. The Pope will test her and make sure she is true to her word by pushing her through every fear that she has. Heights: atom is strapped into a harness, a vibe placed in her hand, and is hauled up towards the Armorys 80 ft ceiling. If that was not enough, atom has a crowd watching as her vulnerable naked flesh is strung up in the air and left to spin like an aerial ballerina. Within the first 5 feet atom begins to show signs of stress. By 40 feet she is sobbing and pleading, but the Pope has his finger on the lift button and says there is no coming down until she cums in front of an audience like a little circus slut. True to her word, atom pushes through the fear and begs the crowd to cum so hard she is left trembling and contorting in empty space. Drowning: The Pope has a little trick called dry drowning he saves for sluts like atom. Her gorgeous body is strapped down at an angle, a canvas bag is placed over her pretty face, leaving her like meat on the slab. She is used to having her good looks and flirtatious ways to get her out of sticky situations, but not this time. A little splash of water from the bucket and she is fighting to pull a breath from the wet cloth wrapped around her face. She is already shaken from the suspension and this exercise floors her. After struggling, fighting, and begging, the last scraps of her will carry her through to an intense and well earned orgasm. The Dark: By this time atoms hot body is spent from stress, her pussy over worked and sensitive, but the Pope is not done with her. Into the box she goes, to sit in the dark with all the mind fucks and bad dreams she has endured so far. And then she feels a poke, a light caress of something cold and hard: the cattle prod. Scrambling in the dark with no sense of where she can go to hide, atom must make it through her final test. To submit to the cattle prod. No less, to beg for it....

Info:
1562.72 MB - 42:35 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

10864_rain.jpg

Model:
Raavynn Digital, Scarlett Flame, Rain DeGrey, Sir Nik

Rain DeGrey Day 2
Rain is put to the test on her second and last day of training. Will she be back for more? In this update she is fucked, whipped, spanked, choked, flogged, and made to cum over and over and over.

Info:
1635.02 MB - 01:13:01 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

34185_daisy.jpg

Model:
filthygilf, SnowWhite4DWARFS, Daisy Ducati

Anal Training Miss Daisy, Day One
I am impressed that Daisy Ducati comes to th3tra1n1n90f0 with clear goals in mind: 1.) To get over her fear of the cattle prod, 2.) to conquer her fear of the single tail, and 3.) to learn to take cock in the ass. The first thing to do is to establish a baseline. I tell her to strip and zap herself with the cattle prod. She is visibly terrified. I smile. This is going to be fun. On to other assessments, I suspend her and pull her cunt wide open. Let's see how this girl gets off and how intense she can take it. When I tell her to fuck the dildo stand cowgirl style she thinks it's going to be easy, but little does she know that this device has destroyed the strongest sluts in the business. I strap her to the pile driver stand and tie her asshole open. The vibe is tied tight to her cunt and the ass stretching begins. I work her asshole slowly. It is tight. She has never been fucked in the ass by a real cock, and I am intent on making sure she does it well for me before this week is over. She will become my little ass slut. I drive her over the edge physically and mentally, always extracting rules, refining goals and motivation, always testing her, quick to judge, quick to punish her. The first day is hard for Miss Daisy. Very hard.

Info:
2453.17 MB - 01:06:51 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: