Only YOUNG piss DRINKING vidos! They drink it ALL up!

Piss drinking videos are..

• Yummy!

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Yucky!

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

ayebite

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Now since this is German I have to translate just a bit from this video! She is asked during she got pissed in the mouth by several men: "And? You could taste every flavor in the piss, right?" She answers a little disgusted: "Yes - EVERY flavor!" Cameraman: "Poor girl - we should punish those guys with the disgusting piss really harsh!" She smiles and says: "That would be a good idea!"...and tries to catch the piss with her mouth to drink it. Then she is asked: "Look - this is piss is totally clear...does it taste good?" She: "Yes, really good!"

Have phun!

1545 - real cute pissdrinking.avi

-------------------------------
Basic Infos:

File Size: 198 mb
Type: avi
Length: 26:04
Quality: medium 336:256

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ayebite

Hello, everyone! When I first saw this video a long time ago I was really disappointed because the screenshots did NOT match my expectations. Well, not the WHOLE DVD was bad... and after all B*E*A is in it - but the other woman sometimes ruined the fun by wasting all the precious piss instead of letting B*E*A drink it all up, and trust me: she was ready to do it! So I edited this scene out so that you can watch when *B*E*A takes a big gulp of piss and sucks some piss down from a bowl!

Please take not that this also includes some short passage where some girl pisses into a man's mouth. Skip if you don't like it.

And now: HAVE fun!

1548 - wannenfun.avi

Basic Infos:

File Size: 115 mb
Length: 11 min

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ayebite

Ok, so here comes another highlight from a video: the girls piss into glasses - the others have to drink it! 100% is swallowed! Nothing is wasted. And it looks like it is even kind of fun for them after all (but not bad at all - THAT is for sure!). 30 minutes pure pissdrinking. Have fun!

1551 - maximumpissdrink III.avi

pw=titsorgtfo

Basic Infos:

File Size: 279 mb
Length: 30 min

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: