Interface:English
File size:69mb
Uncensored
System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Video: 128 ?b
- Audio: Compatible with DirectX 9.0

http://smplace.com/download?/folder/1288898/Sexual Fantasy Kingdom The Girl Prince.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Doushin - Same Heart [Uncensored English Version]
6193823116312bb95e00b85f25c74cb291c2abc.jpg

61938267ba1c6d4e1e00528042c24d1411a6bcb.jpg

OS COMPATIBILITY AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

Meet the Suruga sisters, Ryoko, Maki and Miho. Ever since their parents died they've been living together, getting by as best they can and never feeling lonely because they've got each other. The Suruga sisters have a very special secret: due to an unexplained physical phenomenon, a sensation shared by one Suruga sister will be felt by the other two, no matter where they are. If one sister were to prick her finger, for example, the other two would feel the same pain...and if one of the girls becomes sexually excited, the other two will instantly feel the same emotions, no matter where they are or what situation they're in. As they go about their daily lives, each girl never knows when she'll become sexually aroused by the emotions of the other sisters, which certainly has some bizarre consequences for all three of them in this dramatic hentai RPG.

A fresh and unique bishoujo gaming experience, Doushin ~ Same Heart is a "zapping adventure" in which you play the game through the eyes of the three main characters, "zapping" from one girl to the next as you explore the complex game story. This new game concept ads a unique dimension to Japan's popular dating-sim game format, allowing you to explore the game through the eyes of different characters on different days. Because of their mysterious power, each girl's story is totally intertwined, with events affecting all three characters in different ways. Since all emotions are experienced through the eyes (and bodies) of the three Suruga sisters, the game is fresh and exciting every time you play

Screenshots:

Censored: No
Language: English
Size: 161 Mb
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352267/Doushin Same Heart.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ILLUSION Yuusha [You Cant Escape From the Heroine] [English]
You.Cant.Escape.From.The.Heroine_m.jpg

6359501b4fef5baa89305f648dc40e2de85932a.jpg

Title: Yuusha / You Can't Escape From The Hero!
Genre: 3D, Fighting, Adventure, Action, Simulator, jRPG, Fantasy, Ecchi
Platform: PC

1. About
------------------------------------------

A long time ago, giant meteors rained from the sky and brought forth the mighty "demon king". The demon king could not be killed by "heroes" and wreaked havoc upon the world. A person called Lotta had discovered the demon king's weakness and helped to seal him away. A prophecy mentioned the Day of Resurrection, when the demon king would escape his prison and be reborn. Years passed and the prophecy came true. The demon king was reborn and free once again.

In order to protect the world, five brave heroines set out on a quest to defeat the demon king. Armed with the knowledge of the demon king's weakness, these brave virgin women vowed to seal (with the exception of Ennis, wishing to redeem him instead) the demon king away once again.

2. Info

This is Yuusha (You Can't Escape From the Heroine), done after so many request for this game.
Game has been already modded and is ready to play after install.
This game includes:

* Yuusha, all addons, uncensored, english
* Subtitle mod
* Illusion Wizzard (no mods)
* +3 Trainer
* Offline guides saved from wiki

NOTE: Illusion Wizzard requiers .NET Framework to be installed. Those are included on the DVD
NOTE2: The Yuusha Botsu is not fully translated and some parts are still partly censored.

Make your choices, install, read the wiki and play.

3. Install

1. Mount or burn the iso with your favorite software
2. Install needed runtimes
3. Install Yuusha
4. read wiki
5. enjoy the game

System requirements:
CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or Pentium 4 3.0GHz or (Core 2 Duo or higher)
RAM: 512MB/1Gb:: HDD: 4000MB::
DirectX: 9.0c Pixel Shader 3.0:: Resolution: 1600 * 1200:: VRAM: 256MB

Screenshots

4.37Gb/Uncensored
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/664127/ILLUSION Yuusha .html

Fileboom Premium Account

Kira Kira Curtain Call
KiraKira-Curtain-Call.png

3fdb96beda18a6ccca3ecc79eaeaa3a1_bp.jpg

Official Title: Kira Kira Curtain Call
Released: 2008-08-14
Translated: 2010-04-30
Company: Overdrive
Translation Company: MangaGamer

SUMMARY

------------------------------Part One---------------------
Several years have passed since the amateur band Second Literature Club spent a summer touring Japan and performing live. When Shikanosuke and his friends graduated from Oubi Academy, the legends they left behind drew several experienced musicians to seek entry into Oubi Academy. Every year, these excellent musicians seek to join the Girls Light Music Club, which inherited the name of Shikanosuke's band, and every year they give high quality performances rivaling the original.

Meanwhile, the Boys Light Music Club has faced nothing but decline. As a club whose only goal was to enjoy music, they've fallen low in comparison to the Girls Light Music Club. Honda Souta was also a member of the Boys Light Music Club, but Souta needed to put on a better performance than the Girls Light Music Club. The reason behind his drive was Yoshimoto Yui, the vocalist and guitarist of the current Second Literature Club. Yui was Souta's unrequited love and his greatest rival who always outdid him. Souta always challenged Yui, saying, "If I can outperform you, then you'll have to go out with me!" The stage for their contest was the upcoming Cultural Festival.

"If I can put on a better performance than the Second Literature Club, then Yui will realize how cool I am!"
Souta was full of drive, but the rest of the club was the same as ever. What will happen at the Cultural Festival? What will happen to Souta's one-sided love?!

------------------------------Part Two---------------------
After he graduated from Oubi Academy, Murakami formed his own band, HAPPY CYCLE MANIA, just like he always wanted. The band overcame many troubles and was finally gaining ground as a popular band when a new trouble arose! Their vocalist, Aki, made her solo debut as a professional singer, leaving their band without a vocalist. Murakami thought, "Well, this happens often enough to any band in the industry. We'll figure out something," but he just couldn't seem to move forward. He found himself worrying about their past, their future, and the more he worried, the more he got stuck in a slump. Murakami stopped acting like his usual self, the band grew edgy, and they began to face the threat of disbanding.

Each band member begins to think about their ideals and their dreams, but what answer will Murakami find when they all come together? What lies in store for HAPPY CYCLE MANIA and Murakami?

Many characters from the original game will appear in this grand finale to Kira Kira!

Screenshots:

701Mb/Uncensored
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/753175/Kira Kira Curtain Call.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Come See Me Tonight 2 [Uncensored English Version]
6129104151aa374bded87f6c35241fd12b6bf4f.jpg

6129110c1486a5d929cf506b03962c48cc08384.jpg

• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.
A super sequel to the very popular Come See Me Tonight 1, welcome to a beautiful traditional Japanese world!
You are Kensuke Tsukikage, the son of a family that runs the famous Tsukikage Shinto Shrine. One day your grandfather, chief priest of the shrine, introduces you to a beautiful girl: Koruri Hanayashiki, a young shrine-maiden-in-training who will be studying here. It's quite an honor to be able to train at such an ancient and famous religious site as your shrine. A party is held with your childhood friends Nanao and Shiina to welcome Koruri-chan.
At the party, your grandfather makes an announcement: the upcoming harvest festival will be broadcast live on television, including the climax of the festival, the beautiful "dance of the shrine maidens." There's just one complication: it's the custom at this shrine that the shrine maidens have sex as part of their graceful festival dance. To make the special event a success, it's vital that you train all the girls in the erotic act of the dance in time for the festival, and choose your true love in the process. Because the girl who you take as your wife will help save the honor and tradition of the Tsukikage Shrine.
Come See Me Tonight 2 is a multi-scenario love-sim game for Windows. You play the interactive game by moving through the game story and making choices that affect the outcome, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored, too, for full enjoyment of the erotic interactive story. Includes a great "hands free" feature too! (C) G-Collections, original game by Sekilala.

Size: 309 Mb

Screenshots:

Download:
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352284/Come See Me Tonight 2.html

Fileboom Premium Account

[Peach Princess] Brave Soul
99794749.jpg

ac03225b9da07807e9d4b010.L.jpg

Official Title: Brave Soul
Released: 2001-03-30
Translated: 2003-04-11
Company: Crowd
Translation Company: Peach Princess

SUMMARY

The first fully-featured action role-playing bishoujo game to be ported to English, Peach Princess is happy to announce Brave Soul! One of the crowning achievements of Japanese bishoujo game maker Crowd, Brave Soul is a rich fantasy world that's filled with wonder and erotic adventure.

It is a world very different from ours, a world in which magic exists, a world where peasants labor under the burden of heavy taxes imposed upon them by the unfair rulers of the land. Although the commoners have a difficult lot, there are those among them with the strenth to use his sword and make a name for himself -- an adventurer. To be an adventurer is the dream of every peasant.

STORY

The story details the journey of a young man who was raised in the countryside of Souvania, on the continent of Valencia. Disowned by his own father and forced to make his way in life, he chooses to become a Hunter, a mercenary who accepts jobs for a variety of adventures. Heading into town to officially join the Hunteru's Guild with his dragon Shell at his side, he happens across a mysterious girl who looks strikingly like the Moon Goddess.

The Moon Goddess... Ever since he was young, a beautiful girl appears before him on nights of a full moon. Because of the mysterious manner of her appearance, he gave her her unique name. With the mysterious girl Alicia and dragon Shell at his side, as well as new characters he will join with later, our hero embarks on many bold adventures. But will he ever be able to solve the bizarre mystery of the beautiful Moon Goddess standing in the lake...?

GAME SYSTEM

Brave Soul employs an action-RPG system, with parties of up to four characters moving over scrolling maps. Walk to all parts of towns, interact with characters to get information, and purchase items to outfit your party. Combat with monsters is all in real time -- you select the enemies you want to attack with your sword or with ranged magic-based weapons, or fight with the convenient "auto combat mode." Outfit your party, choose your quest, and work through challenging multi-level dungeons. Using a unique mission-based game system, you must lead your beautiful companions on dozens of campaigns in the wide world of Brave Soul as you search for the secret of the Moon Goddess. But you have to lead them well if you're to find the keys that unlock their hearts.

Brave Soul offers many advanced features for bishoujo gaming fans, including several difficulty settings, allowing you to challenge yourself at any skill level. It features full Japanese voices for the main characters, and a beautiful soundtrack by I've, creators of some of the most popular bishoujo game and anime soundtracks. It also features a fully animated opening sequence, and a full color 24 page game manual with information on the characters and world of Brave Soul.

So grab your sword and shield -- the world of Brave Soul is awaiting!

Screenshots:

667Mb/Uncensored
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/753164/Brave Soul.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Hitomi My Stepsister [Uncensored English Version]
6193796ae110b3e0845d6a39a154c8a7fc8136c.jpg

6193799dd27feb899ab54d6ba0c4f0d8224abdc.jpg

A rainy day in June. My father came home from work earlier than usual and makes a shocking announcement: "Son, I've decided to remarry." The next Sunday, two beautiful women move in to our house: the kind and gentle Yoko, and her shy and oddly sad daughter Hitomi, my new stepmother and stepsister.

Every since that time, I've been totally at a loss, overcome with desire for this solemn girl who calls me "Oniichan" (Big Brother) with those pouting eyes of hers. I'd never really talked to girls much, and there were two beautiful women in my life. Day after day I think of nothing but the pure white skin and the sakura-colored lips of my new stepsister. I knew I had to possess her one day...

Screenshots:

Size: 473 Mb
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352271/Hitomi My Stepsister.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Lightning Warrior Raidy 2
458591236526780.jpg

lightning_warrior_raidy_ii.jpg

Official Title: Lightning Warrior Raidy 2
Released: 2007-06-15
Translated: 2010-06-29
Company: ZyX
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

"Ugh... desert travel is terrible on the skin, let me tell you!
Why did I ever choose to come this way...
If I don't find water soon it's going to be troublesome.

Wait, what's that in the distance - an oasis?! And a town next to it! Civilization at last..."
I am Raidy, wandering the continent of Else as a swordfighter. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the "Lightning Warrior". I'm traveling far and wide to improve my fighting skills and search for clues about my past, and my mysterious power over lightning.

After defeating the monsters in the Cubust tower in my last adventure, I left the village of Sadd behind and continued on my journey. My travels have taken me across the desert to the oasis town of Lake Blue. Looking forward to a break after the long and dusty journey, I settled in for the night at the local inn... only to have its peace shattered by the cries of the young, beautiful innkeeper!

I rescued her from her mysterious assailant, to learn that the town was living under constant fear of attack from a gang of marauding bandits led by a cruel woman called Jammy. It seems my vacation won't be so uneventful after all! I set out to find information on the gang's hideout, and a new adventure begins...

The epic sequel to 3D RPG Lightning Warrior Raidy, Raidy II brings our heroine's world to life as never before! Featuring a brand new map interface, the town of Lake Blue and its surroundings present a host of new locations to explore, with new items, equipment types, weapons (including the legendary Sexcalibur), and gameplay elements - including a gold economy, dual-wielding weapons, and a new charge-based Thunder Slash! Hordes of new "monster girl" enemies for Raidy to face in victory or defeat are present as well - with more than three dozen new monster types and two dozen named characters, not to mention fetishes from yuri to bondage to futanari and beyond, this is an action-packed RPG you won't want to miss!

Screenshots:

761Mb/Uncensored/English
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/677525/Lightning Warrior Raidy 2.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Amorous Professor Cherry [Uncensored English Version]
6128858dc12fb00f835f36fffbf7365e9538875.jpg

61288642f975102392888721d039027359f3286.jpg

Release Date: July 26, 2008
Genre: Eroge / Quest
Developer: ZyX
Publisher: G-Collections

Publication Type: License
Language: Japanese
Crack:
Release Group: FASiSO

System requirements:

v Operating system: Windows 2K/ME/XP/Vista/7
v Processor: Pentium IV
v Memory: 128 MB
v Video: 64 MB VRAM
v Sound Card: DirectX compatible
v Hard drive space: ~ 700 MB

Description:

ZyX and G-Collections present you my new creation - the game Amorous Professor Cherry, an excellent novel, which you will play for the senior students of a Japanese school. In search of love, he is torn between three beautiful women: innocent, kind and awkward history teacher Chieri, flirtatious and charming teacher of mathematics Mamiko, and her class and school star Kiyoka. And who will eventually be chosen one of the main character? Only your choices will be able to give the correct answer to this question!
Size: 801 Mb

928411188536256.jpg

915299188536258.jpg

Download:
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352288/Amorous Professor Cherry.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Which Girl Should I Choose? (Hinata Bokko)
0E914588-2354-46BB-B007-C367054A855D.png

HB_Title.jpg

Official Title: Which Girl Should I Choose (Hinata Bokko)
Released: 2004-07-23
Translated: 2008-07-10
Company: Tarte
Translation Company: MangaGamer

SUMMARY

Natsuki Hayami is an ordinary college student living with his sister-in-law. Just as he was beginning to lose sight of himself, he ran into Hinata, a teacher he once had a crush on back in high school. For the sake of the feelings he once held for Hinata, Natsuki ends up taking the job offer at her little coffee shop and accepts the offer to live with her. Now Natsuki gets to start a new life living under the same roof with a bunch of beautiful women. Add on Hinata's sexy twin sister and her pretty niece, Natsuki's biggest problem is deciding on which one he wants!

Screenshots:

502Mb/Uncensored
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/753183/Which Girl Should I Choose.html

Fileboom Premium Account