Only HD Quality: Bondage, Sex Machines, Humiliation and more

Sagib

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

W1R3DPU$$Y IN NEW YORK Part 1

W1R3DPU$$Y IN NEW YORK Part 1
r.jpg

Wiredpussy presents a series of public shoots shot in NYC

Performers: Princess Donna Dolore, Betty Baphomet and Nadia Styles

Princess Donna takes Betty Baphomet into the heart of New York city to play out a scene while thousnds of people watch. Betty certainly draws plenty of attention while changing her panties in public, having nipple clamps put on in a corner, and screaming through the streets of Times Square while hooked up to a remote control shocking device. Intrigued by what she is seeing a hot brunette follows Betty and Donna to a deserted rooftop in Brooklyn where she spys on the rest of their session. This beautiful young girl may think she can get away with spying, but Donna has different plans for her that certainly don't involve getting away....

Stay Tuned for Part 2 of this ongoing series!!!

EXTRA BONUS CLIP!!
THE ENTIRE BEHINDKINK EPISODE ON THIS UPDATE.

1280x720 | WMV | 31mn 30s | 378 MiB

2b993e1685df5e5c573068b8f251bc54.gif

3799_betty_nadia_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sagib

Jade Marxxx, Princess Donna Dolore

Jade Marxxx, Princess Donna Dolore
r.jpg

Performers: Jade Marxxx and Princess Donna Dolore

Jade Marx returns to Wiredpussy for some one on one time with Princess Donna. She's just as much of a horny painslut as she was last time she was here, which means you don't want to miss this update! I'm not sure I've ever heard a girl scream as loud as Jade does when I rip a zipper off her stomach while she cums on the sybian.

1280x720 | WMV | 38mn 17s | 459 MiB

4025_Jade_Marx_HD.wmv.part1.rar
4025_Jade_Marx_HD.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sagib

Isis Love

Isis Love
r.jpg

Performers: Isis Love

You have seen Isis Love dominate and shock bitches on Wiredpussy several times. You've seen her squirt in their faces, cattle prod them, fuck them and make them cum. But in all the times that you've seen Isis on Wired, you've never seen her like this. This time the tabels are turned on Isis and she's the one getting tied up and fucked. This is her very FIRST TIME experiencing electricity. Don't miss it!!

1280x720 | WMV | 42mn 37s | 511 MiB

4070_Isis_HD.wmv.part1.rar
4070_Isis_HD.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sagib

Lorelei Lee, Princess Donna Dolore, Mia Bangg

Lorelei Lee, Princess Donna Dolore, Mia Bangg
r.jpg

Performers: Lorelei Lee, Princess Donna Dolore and Mia Bangg

Lorelei Lee and Mia Bangg were very excited about our location trip to Cabo San Lucas. Unfortunately for them it wasn't quite the beach paradise they were expecting. Instead of lounging by the pool these girls spent their days tied up in a mango field, surrounded by bugs and tormented with electricity. This update includes fantastic pussy licking, inflatable butt plugs, the cattle prod, and much, much more!!! Don’t miss it!

1280x720 | WMV | 37mn 1s | 443 MiB

4125_Lorelei_Mia_HD.wmv.part1.rar
4125_Lorelei_Mia_HD.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sagib

Claire Adams, Lorena Sanchez

Claire Adams, Lorena Sanchez
r.jpg

Performers: Claire Adams and Lorena Sanchez

Lorena Sanchez is a hot new electricity virgin, who is eager to see what Wiredpussy is all about. Claire Adams ties Lorena in several hot bondage positions that stretch her out and open her up for her lesson in electric torment and control. Lorena takes the pain and is rewarded with intense multiple orgasms.

1280x720 | WMV | 42mn 4s | 495 MiB

4141_Lorena_Claire_HD.wmv.part1.rar
4141_Lorena_Claire_HD.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sagib

COLLECTION: Part 3

COLLECTION: Part 3
r.jpg

Performers: Harmony, Mark Davis and TJ Cummings

It is now time to add a new girl to my Collection. Blondie is fun, but with only one bitch to my name I wouldn't have much of a Collection would I? That's where Harmony comes in. Harmony is one of the hottest toughest subs I know, and she thinks it's time for her to stop subbing. She thinks this is her last shoot, but I have different plans fore her. First I throw her in a mud pit to make her realize what a fuck pig she is. Then I steal her sight and sound by playing white noise in her ears and covering her eyes. Once she is prone and deprived of her senses I bring in the boys and we all have our way with her. After they are done and spill their jizz all over her face I lock her in a cage for safe-keeping.

1280x720 | WMV | 1h 10mn | 846 MiB

4513_Harmony_Mark_TJ_HD.wmv.part1.rar
4513_Harmony_Mark_TJ_HD.wmv.part2.rar
4513_Harmony_Mark_TJ_HD.wmv.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sagib

Sandra Romain, Sara Scott

Sandra Romain, Sara Scott
r.jpg

Performers: Sandra Romain and Sara Scott

Please welcome back Sara Scott. This 19 year old hottie is THE best new bondage model I have seen in ages. You can see the excitement in her eyes as she gets tied up, the tighter the rope the more intense her pleasure, the harder the slaps the harder she cums. This time I pair her up with Sandra Romain for an update that includes all your favorites, intense rope bondage, harsh electricity, and pounding strap-on action!

1280x720 | WMV | 1h 6mn | 798 MiB

4639_Sandra_Sara_HD.wmv.part1.rar
4639_Sandra_Sara_HD.wmv.part2.rar
4639_Sandra_Sara_HD.wmv.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sagib

Sandra's Latex Slave

Sandra's Latex Slave
r.jpg

Performers: Sandra Romain and Devaun

Here is a shoot for all you members who have been asking for more latex!! In this update Devaun is Sandra Romain's latex sex slave. Arms tied over head Devaun waits in a full latex cat suit, strap-on, and mask. Sandra enters and uses her fuck slave to make herself cum. Then she plays doctor with Devaun and checks her reaction to all different types of electricity. Once she has assured that Devaun is a healthy and obedient submissive she fucks her with a machine and teaches her to take the electro up all the way.

1280x720 | WMV | 1h 8mn | 815 MiB

4688_Sandra_Devaun_HD.wmv.part1.rar
4688_Sandra_Devaun_HD.wmv.part2.rar
4688_Sandra_Devaun_HD.wmv.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sagib

The New Girl

The New Girl
r.jpg

Performers: Harmony, Isis Love and LieLani

FANTASY UPDATE:
This is a fantasy update for all you members who have been requesting more storline/themed shoots! Enjoy

At an all girls academy it can be hard to fit in, especially if you are the new girl. When Leilani start academy in a different town she desperately wants to get in with the cool gang and will do whatever it takes to be one of them, even if it means getting shocked, slapped, and fucked in the bathroom after class!

1280x720 | WMV | 1h 9mn | 831 MiB

4694_LieLani_Isis_Harmony_HD.wmv.part1.rar
4694_LieLani_Isis_Harmony_HD.wmv.part2.rar
4694_LieLani_Isis_Harmony_HD.wmv.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sagib

Justine Joli

Justine Joli
r.jpg

Performers: Justine Joli

Justine Joli returns to Wiredpussy and is just as gorgeous and glamorous as ever. Princess Donna stuffs electric dildos deep into her pussy and hardcore orgasm after orgasm out of her sexy bound body. In addition to intense orgasms Justine also endures intense foot torture, predicament bondage, wax play, pussy licking, and more.

1280x720 | WMV | 1h 0mn | 725 MiB

4508_Justine_HD.wmv.part1.rar
4508_Justine_HD.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: