~Not for all | Scatmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

abalam666

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Scatmania Mycelium Mother - Femme Fatale Of Feces

Description: Mycelium Mother artistically and beautifully pooping. She begins nude with black nylons on with her buttcheecks spread. She effortfully pushes out a short and super thick and hard turd. The smell of female poop is intriguing and mesmerizing! Inhaling her scent, she proudly brings and shows you the size of her shit. Mouthing and tonguing her turd she gives it a shitty blowjob. Light smearing of poop on her breasts as she handles her sticky brown shit. She uses vibrating anal beads in her still dirty asshole to please herself and pull out some more poop. Do you think that toy should be your cock instead? Ass stuffed, she lightly teases her pussy. Moving the anal bead vibrator back and forth, brown begins to coat the toy. She pulls the shit covered toy from her ass and stuffs it into her pussy. Dirty vaginal fuck and clitoral play with vibrator with a mouthful of Princess Poop. She has a leg shaking clitoral orgasm and continues to rub and fuck her greedy pussy. Up close views of big poop in mouth. She plops the shit out of her mouth, brown spit trickling into her hand to remind you just how big it is, then she puts it back into her mouth has another clitoral orgasm. Pussy satisfied, she takes her dirty toy down her throat past her poop stuffed mouth. Gagging, she gets the toy past the log of shit and packs all of her thick fragrant feces onto her toy. Super shitty deep throat ing with gagging. She takes a bite of poop off of the toy, chewing and slurping on it as she rubs the shit stick on her lips and face. Continuing to chew, she gives a convincing shitty hand job while sniffing her poop. Swallowing her mouthful, she sucks on her dirty toy some more with more gagging. Covered in her own poop, she fucks herself vaginally to orgasm. Post orgasm view of milf body and up close of face and tongue

Format: mp4
Size: 1.73 GB
Resolution:2560x1440
Duration: 00:20:33

DOWNLOAD: FileBoom:

Scatmania_Mycelium_Mother - Femme Fatale of Feces.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

abalam666

Scatmania Ruby Feeds A Human Toilet

Description: Ruby feeds a submissive toilet straight from the source. While on all fours and being filmed from the side, Ruby's toilet waits eagerly behind her. Ruby starts pushing, and it seems to be going down smoothly. The moment Ruby senses a hesitation she turns around facing her human toilet ready to push it back in his mouth. To her surprise he continues to swallow it down smoothly! Once Ruby believes she is empty she uses her own finger to dip inside her asshole, making the toilet suck her shit stained fingers while staring in her eyes. Ruby returns to an on all fours position and is able to push a few more treats in her toilets mouth, at this point the toilet wishes to cum. Ruby instructs him to keep cleaning, tasting, and smelling her shitty ass while he strokes his cock and cums for her.

Format: mov
Size: 2.12 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:19:53

Scatmania_Ruby Feeds a Human Toilet.mov

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

abalam666

Scatmania Mistress Mystique - Creeping Neighbor - You're Going To Get Everything That Comes Out Of My Ass

Description: Mistress Mystique - Creeping Neighbor - You're Going To Get Everything That Comes Out of My Ass
Once caught, I find out it is my next door neighbor. I proceed to teach him a lesson in ass loving!

Size: 1.43 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:16:53

Scatmania_Mistress Mystique - Creeping Neighbor - You're Going To Get Everything That Comes Out of My Ass.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Scatmania Mistress Mystique - Mistress Mystique Feeds The Pig Shit

Description: Hungry little piggy desperate for truffles crawled into my lair. I mercilessly abused it and feed it every disgusting thing I had including a full diva cup of my menstruation;

� Spit
� Golden shower
� Cum feeding

Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:13:30

Scatmania_Mistress Mystique - Mistress Mystique Feeds The Pig Shit.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Scatmania Mistress Mystique - Mouth Or Wife - Toilet Blackmail

Description: Language: French and English

My favorite pastime is luring men from Tinder to my house to abuse. It's so easy to find blackmail ammunitions against them.

This one is married; the more they have to lose, the harder I use them.

Size: 171.63 MB
Duration: 00:18:21

Scatmania_Mistress Mystique - Mouth Or Wife - Toilet Blackmail.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Scatmania Mistress Mystique - Deviant Shit - With Deviant Rewards As Bonus Clip

Description: Deviant David is a notorious Ebony ass sniffer, that bitch boy lives to be under the Superior Black ass!
I had him over for a visit and had so much fun putting him in a sissy outfit, slapping around his sissy worm, and blessing his stupid face with My gorgeous ass. Once I was done with him, I order him to worship My ass, choke on My piss and watch Me take a shit.

Tags: scat,sissy,piss.drinking,shit.eating,cock.slapping,black.mistress,mistress.mystique,ebony.mistress

Size: 163.04 MB
Duration: 00:11:42

Scatmania_Mistress Mystique - Deviant Shit - With Deviant Rewards As Bonus Clip.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Scatmania Mistress Zaida - My Toilet Is So Eager To Eat My Shit And Clean My Ass

Description: My toilet is dying to eat My shit. he simply cannot get enough. Even after finishing his meal, he is excited to lick My ass clean. A loser's only purpose on this planet is to eat My shit and be My toilet paper.

Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:09:45

Scatmania_Mistress Zaida - My Toilet Is So Eager to Eat My Shit and Clean My Ass.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Scatmania Mistress Zaida - Overlooking La Paz As I Shit On My Toilet's Face

Description: I have such a wonderful view. I get to look over La Paz while My loser toy looks up at My ass as I tower over him. I make sure that My piss pools in his eyes as I shit in his hole.

Tags: scat,blonde,tattoo,human.toilet,piss.drinking,shit.feeding,toilet.slave,shit.in.mouth

Size: 613.61 MB
Duration: 00:04:14

Scatmania_Mistress Zaida - Overlooking La Paz as I shit on My Toilet's Face.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Scatmania Mistress Zaida - Toilet Slave Experiment

Description: Toilet slaves only exist to serve their Mistress. Sometimes I am curious and perform experiments. My toilet gets tied up with a mouth gag, pushed to eat My shit all while I poke and prod.

Tags: femdom,scat,blonde,tattoo,human.toilet,piss.drinking,shit.feeding,toilet.slave

Size: 2.2 GB
Duration: 00:15:36

Scatmania_Mistress Zaida - Toilet Slave Experiment.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account