No Pain, No Gain! Hardcore BDSM Sex with Female Humiliation!

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jay Edwards - Lingerie And Less

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

The ''wardrobe'' of Elise, Marita and Alyson alternates between light touches of lingerie and nothing at all! Elise brightens the video's first 40 minutes with her struggles in a pair of tight hogties, a classic bed spread-eagle, a spread-ankled chair tie, and a rather revealing ass-up position. For Marita's sensual session, Jay devised several cuff restraints, including two featuring self-bondage. She also squirms happily in several toe-tie scenes -- a veritable feast for bare foot fans. Exotic Alyson rounds out the program with three varied scenes: she's entirely naked for a rubber-strips bondage and a restrictive cross-ankled tie.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:39
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Lingerie And Less

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rebill

Dixieland Fetish - Dixies Pet feat. Dixie Comet & Star Nine

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

I am Star's new owner....I purchased Star who came with her hands stuck to her ankles. Before I get Star unstuck and start her slave training, I have to make sure that my new pet is clean. I inspect Star, giving her a full body cavity search.

Star is quite the disobedient pet...sassing and questioning her new owner. I have Star tied up as I lay down the rules and start her slave training. I my foot into Star's sassy mouth and command her to stick her tongue out and soak my wrinkled soles and suck my toes. When I'm satisfied with how wet she's made my toes, I shove my big toe into Star's pussy and fuck her hole while I suck on Star's feet. The ungrateful bitch had better not even think about cumming while I toe fuck her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dixieland Fetish - Dixies Pet feat. Dixie Comet & Star Nine

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Rebill

Controlling Christina

Enjoy 9 sensational scenes of bondage superstar Christina Carter being controlled in all sorts of ways! Christina is made to orgasm in a vacbed, tickled like crazy, bound in boots, encased in nylon, bound in uniforms & left struggling for you to watch. This also includes a "mini feaqture" shot in Pov of Christina being directed to submit. Christina Carter... you know her, you love her & now you control her!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Controlling Christina

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

JJ Plush Challenges Fayth

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

JJ loves to challenge all the woman she ties up and today is no different with me. First she dresses me up sexy in shiny tights, white silk blouse, black tight silk skirt and ankle strap 6 inch high-heels and challenges me to walk for her in these dangerously high heels. I laugh and giggle and wobble and walk a bit funny. But I sure gave it my best shot for the sexiest woman i know with rope. She knows exactly how to help me with this walking dilemma, tie me up! Adding rope solves many problems including this one. We laugh, talk, and have a good time as she adds more rope and gags me with a variety of implements through out this fun time. She attached a chest harness and ropes galore as I have no idea what her plan is but I end up trussed up in a very interesting predicament with my legs barely able to hold me up in this partial suspension as my knee is slightly bent making it very difficult to hold my weight as I try to hold my self up but must hang freely as well for my own comfort.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3210kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download JJ Plush Challenges Fayth

Fileboom Premium Account