New BDSM Fetish Tube website BDSM Underground

BDSM Underground

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ATTENTION ALL BDSM LOVERS!!!
After searching the web these last 3 years looking for free BDSM fetish videos and images I noticed that almost all of the tube sites are either to advertisement heavy, strictly limiting number of views or always redirecting me to a different website every time I click on a video. After much frustration I decided to make a BDSM fetish tube site BDSM Underground Which is made by a BDSM lover for BDSM lovers.​

My Goal:
In short, my goal is to make BDSM Underground the best Femdom, Maledom, Fetish, BDSM tube website on the net without making it nearly as advertisement heavy and restricted as the other tube sites. I will not add more advertising slots on my website than their already is, nor will I do traffic redirects.

I Need Help:
I am not going to ask for donations or money, we do have a store that I have used personally, all funds from the store and advertisement slots will go to the website. What I need is people, doms, subs, BDSM lovers, and content holders to upload quality BDSM content that they either own the rights to or have permission from the rights holder to upload. If you have no content to upload thats fine just spread the word, give me feedback on the site, or just visit it regularly.

I Give Credit Where Credit Is Due:
If you upload videos to the site, and have a website of your own you would like to promote. You, if you chose to use it, have a free sponsor banner spot below all of your videos, along with the ability to put one link in the video description.

Links & Contact Info:
That's it thank you for your time in reading this, if you have any questions or comments you can PM me, comment below or email me at [email protected]

Sponsor tutorial: HERE

Link to Website: HERE

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account