BDSM Naughtyties Bondage Pt 8

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

59fe053936b84c4c2e1bf4e532e0a28d.jpg

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Gorgeous Angel Lee has been a bad girl and as punishment I chose a cold windy day to drag her outside in the skimpiest of panties and tie her to a post for the afternoon. You can hear the wind howl as she writhes on her knees with her hands tied overhead she's gagged and eventually her wrists are dragged behind the post and her panties have been removed which is how I left her for the rest of the afternoon to ponder the error of her ways!
This blast from the past may be short but trust me, it's going to knock your socks off and starts fast with Paige tied helplessly to a chair. She's wearing a sexy-as-hell body suit, insanely hot six inch heels, her elbows are tied and she's gagged with a ball that fills her mouth completely and as great as the visuals are it's Paige's gagged groans that are the true highlight, it's desperate and pitiful making you feel sorry for what she is going through making this a classic DiD video!
Detective Rachel Adams had the terrible luck of being assigned to a case of local missing women and the latest house she made an inquiry to was the last time she was ever seen again! After being put out she groggily wakes tightly bound and is told she'll be sold just like all the other unfortunate women he's captured, she's even made to listen to a call made to arrange her travel and all she can do is curse her luck for knocking on the wrong door!
As you saw in the first chapter gorgeous coed Heather has run afoul of the college janitor who has kept her bound and panty gagged for being a cock tease and now as she struggles Heather wonders how long she'll be kept by him. After he yanks her teeny skirt off the perv informs the frightened girl that she'll be hogtied and left that way for the entire weekend when he'll come in Monday and set her free and all she can do is whimper into the soggy panties stuffed in her mouth! Classic stuff right here!

Total size: 4.4 GB in 15 files.