My Thread of Femdom, Strap on Dildo, Bondage, Torture

darikpal

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The 100 Point Reprieve
A new prisoner is treated to some harsh verbal humiliation before it is explained to him that in this prison all male slaves must earn 100 Reprieve Points a day to save themselves from being sent to a hard labour camp - these points are earned through their torment and suffering! The slave finds it very hard work just to earn 5 points - as weights and a hot candle are hung from his cock and balls. To earn further points the slave must next play a game of "Bollock Roulette". Continuing their games, one Mistress shoots the slave in his balls with her soft missile gun, if he moves even an inch the other swats him with a severe wooden paddle. Mistress Sidonia takes a slave who has not made his points for the day off and offers him a last chance of reprieve by cleaning her arse with his tongue. Meanwhile, Mistress Ursula in another cell is having a cigarette break, her slave makes an excellent ashtray and footstool - shame her spurs dig into him. Mistress Sidonia is displeased with her ward's efforts to clean her arsehole and dishes out some hard face slaps before giving him one last chance for a reprieve... he must lick her and make her cum. Once Mistress Sidonia returns they continue having their fun with the new slave and clamp and stretch out his balls in readiness for the electrics. With his balls stretched out the two Mistress' take turns in making their slave dance with their electric crop. Next an electric prod is used on his most sensitive parts before finally, having to earn his last needed 30 points - by being ducked in a bucket of the Mistress's piss.
Preview:

File Name : PointReprieveComplete.wmv
File Size : 333.79 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:45:56

Downloading video from ORON File Hosting
PointReprieveComplete.wmv

If you like my post, please write thanks!
--------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

darikpal

The Prison Yard
Two female guards exercise their prisoner in the drill yard. They taunt him and make him drink from a dog bowl before attaching weights to his nipples to make his marching even more difficult. The prisoner's must then do a series of press-ups, still with the weights attached to his nipples each time kissing the shoes and boots of his two guards. Sweaty after his exercise, his two tormenters tie him to a tree and further amuse themselves by hosing down their victim with ice cold water.
Preview:

File Name : ThePrisonYardComplete.wmv
File Size : 114.46 MB
Duration : 00:15:45

ThePrisonYardComplete.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

darikpal

The Evil Nurse
The evil nurse has her victim strapped to a gyno chair ready for her to really enjoy herself... with verbal humiliation, spitting, sounds and heavy CBT & NT.
Preview:

File Name : EvilNurseComplete.wmv
File Size : 315.76 MB
Duration : 00:46:19

EvilNurseComplete.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

darikpal

Law Enforcement
Reports have been made of a 'peeping tom' who has been stealing women's underwear, two female cops are called out to an attempted break in with a man matching the culprits description. They handcuff him and decide to discipline him themselves before taking him back to the station. They knee him in the balls, kick him and then verbally abuse him before stripping him. Now naked they spend some time punishing his cock and balls - beating and kicking him in that area. Next he is tied to a tree with his erect cock held tight against the rough bark while they take turns beating and kicking his backside. After searching him they find some ladies underwear and to humiliate him further they make him wear it. It's time for a cigarette break for the cops and this reprobate makes an excellent ashtray. One of the cops even squats right over him to fart directly into his face. Now they both trample him with their full body weight, digging their heels in and kicking him in the groin - all the while they verbally abuse and laugh at this criminal male specimen. One of the cops need to take a piss, again his mouth makes a perfect urinal - now he's all dirty they decide to power hose him down.
Preview:

File Name : lawenforcecomplete.wmv
File Size : 235.06 MB
Duration : 00:34:30

lawenforcecomplete.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

darikpal

Broken In 24 Pt2
Ever wondered what it would be like to do a 24hr scene? Relentlessly used and abused for hour upon hour with no release or let up? Well here at the English Mansion we subjected a hapless slave to such a torment and filmed the results and all to fulfill the evil fantasies of Mistress Sidonia. In this epic movie, the ill-fated slave remains in the hands of his evil tormenter, Mistress Sidonia, for a continuous period of 24 hours. As the time passes, he is unremittingly subjected to more and more psychological and physical torments, in ways only the most cruel Mistress could dream up, using him to fulfill all her darkest, sadistic desires. (The Mistress explained before we filmed the scene that it was partly an experiment to see if the ongoing and relentless nature of the scene will truly break the slave to her will and leave him as nothing more than a mindless pet for her.)
Preview:

File Name : Broken_In_24_pt2_Hi.wmv
File Size : 725.66 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:58:22

Broken_In_24_pt2_Hi.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

darikpal

Squeal Piggy Squeal
Mistress Sidonia invites Lady Nina and Mistress V over for some afternoon entertainment. She has arranged a little competition, to test their 3 slaves' ability to take a hard strapon fucking, the slave that takes the longest and hardest fuck will be exempt from further punishment. They all line up, the Mistresses prepare their piggy fuck meat and when they are all set, the pounding begins!
Preview:

File Name : Squeal_Piggy_Squeal_Hi.wmv
File Size : 161.01 MB
Duration : 00:12:57

Squeal_Piggy_Squeal_Hi.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

darikpal

Useless Male Meat
Mistress Sidonia's slave is of no use, other than a piece of male meat to abuse, spit and relieve herself on. After cleaning the dirt off the soles of her boots, she kicks him hard in the balls and then furthers his training by stretching open his mouth with a ratchet and feeding her spit and nectar to him. With weights attached to his balls, she forces him to crawl around on the floor, before feeding him some high strength laxatives, with a large helping of dog food, all washed down with her golden nectar. His desert is a little cum from condoms, before she sprays him between her legs and then hoses him down.
Preview:

File Name : UselessMaleMeatComplete.wmv
File Size : 355.47 MB
Duration : 00:28:02

UselessMaleMeatComplete.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

darikpal

Humiliating Machine Milk
The slave thinks that it is his lucky day, when he is brought blindfolded into the dungeon with the promise of being used by the Mistress as a suck and fuck toy. He is put on his knees and ordered to use his tongue to give as much pleasure as possible. The blindfold is removed and to his horror he is confronted with a well used fleshlight fucking machine that has been receiving his attention. The laughing Mistress continues his humiliation by making him caress, lick and then fuck the machine.
Preview:

File Name : Humiliating_Machine_Milk_Hi.wmv
File Size : 159.54 MB
Duration : 00:12:50

Humiliating_Machine_Milk_Hi.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

darikpal

Giselle’s Humiliation
Another fun little scene I did with Giselle, one of my favorite subs to dominate. She takes it so well too – she seems to really thrive under it. I swear, sometimes I enjoy this too much…especially with her. Shoving my strapon down her throat, her eyes looking up at me, that gorgeous mouth and big supple lips wrapped around my strapon-cock…god she is hot, I wish I could have her live with me!
Preview:

File Name : giselleshumiliation-main.wmv
File Size : 218.7 MB
Duration : 00:09:45

giselleshumiliation-main.part1.rar
giselleshumiliation-main.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account