my super mega XXX Games / Apps

Sajmon22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Re: my super mega XXX Games

Itazura Gokuaku

Itazura Gokuaku is a 3D eroge video game developed and published by REAL, released on May 29, 2009 in Japan. The game is a sequel to REAL's Itazura Real.

Itazura Gokuaku is played from the perspective of a chikan named Takahashi Shunsuke, who has been falsely convicted for sexual harassment of a girl named Onodera Yuzu.

After a short introduction in which the player meets Amatsuki Kaede(The main protagonist's younger sister) and Onodera Yuzu, the player can choose each day one of the following actions:

Go outside, where the protagonist goes to the local subway station and may meet one of the female characters.
Call, where the protagonist calls one of the girls or guys he met. (Available only in level 2)
Pass time, where nothing happens until the next day.
In every encounter with a girl on the train, the player can molest her until her "ecstasy bar" reaches a certain level. After several encounters, the level of the girl gets raised, which allows the player to rape the girl, and eventually get her enjoy it. Each girl (except for Kaede and Yuzu) also has a guy who is related to her in some way, with which the player can gang rape her, and other girls.

During the molestation scenes, the player controls the action by making movements with the mouse. The game features a realistic sexual simulator which allows the player to grope and undress the characters on a crowded train. In level 2, The player has a variety of sexual positions to choose from such as woman on top, and forced fellatio (irrumatio).

Including english patch & 100% save.

Itazura_Gokuaku - 1.8 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sajmon22

I'm Gonna Nurse You 1
Trabulance and G-Collections

Shinobu is a newly-graduated doctor at St. Michael's Nursing School. Experience what unfolds when he's unexpectedly transferred to the nursing school as a substitute teacher. With all these cute nurses-in-training at every corner, the school is overflowing with sexual energy, and all the beautiful girls are yours for the taking. What will you teach them today?

I'm Gonna Nurse You 1 - 648.8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom 1 - Galaxy Edition

The full version of SFK1 Galaxy Edition is here, with a huge all-new bonus scene featuring me, Galaxy Pink, and my "Clockwork Companion"! Every original scene is improved and upgraded from its 2007 version, with higher resolution artwork, new lighting, and more realism - there are some new animations, and two completely redesigned scenes!

Features:

The Galaxy Edition has an all-new, all-original bonus scene featuring me, Galaxy Pink, and my real-life friend November, in a lush dream sequence with 180 images, and eight animations! It's at least twice as big as any other scene, and it's genuinely the best scene I've ever created!
The magic shop witch tries out a futanari potion on her catgirl servant - this scene is completely redesigned with all-new artwork!
Shay the hapless adventuress is waylaid by orcs, in her classic scene with new-and-improved lighting and texture shaders, for higher detail and realism.
Lysandra the sorceress awakens the desert stone golem using her sexual energy, in a remastered scene with an additional all-new animation.
The peasant girl has her rendezvous with her forest giant paramour in a sweetly, softly upgraded version of her original scene.
A demonologist summons a futanari angel into her evil lair - this scene is completely redesigned with all-new artwork too!
A futanari elf sorceress tries to free her beautiful friend from fairy magic by powering up her sexual energy, in the original 2008 Anniversary Edition bonus scene.
The daring tomb-robbing thief is attacked by a creeping ghoul with one all-new animation added to her original harrowing scene.

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom 1 - Galaxy Edition - 240.3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Sajmon22

I'm Gonna Nurse You 2 - Is The Sorority House Burning ?

Eiji is a somewhat faith-challenged priest at a catholic school for young nurses. When a panty thief helps himself to the underwear in the girls' dorm, Maria asks him to help put a stop to it by moving into the dorm himself.

Copy KANG2US.EXE from patch folder to installation folder.
Overwrite KANG2US.EXE in installation folder

I'm Gonna Nurse You 2 - Is The Sorority House Burning ? - 803.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom 2: Futanari Elves - Galaxy Edition

Futanari classic is back, bigger, longer and better than ever with 1024x768 graphics, Gallery Mode, updated and upgraded artwork, animation, and sound, and an ALL-NEW Bonus Scene featuring me, GalaxyPink! This is the product that put me on the map in 2008, and the bonus scene has become one of my most popular scenes ever!

Scenes:

A half-elf adventuress is curious about her elven companion
A virile dark elf spy is sent to impregnate the princess.
A tavern serves 'elf-milk'.
A peasant girl has a secret affair with a forest elf.
A holy knight asks an elven priestess for help removing her armor.
An elf suspected of being a dark elf spy is punished by the magistrate.
Three elves bathe in a magical spring.
ALL NEW GalaxyPink has a dream about an elven priestess?

8 animated scenes with 100 camera angles, and over 200 CG images, featuring futanari (dickgirls), breast sex, internal cumshot, footjob, frottage(cock-rubbing), 69, and more! 25 animated sexual positions!

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom 2: Futanari Elves - Galaxy Edition - 407.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom 3 - Black Magic

In this volume, the kingdom is bewitched by the magic of the night, with 7 animated scenes of villains and night creatures! Many people have called this volume my most original and innovative work!

Scenes:

A black cat takes human form to seduce a villager.
An adventuress is captured by dark elves.
A man meets the ghost of his lost love.
A sorceress creates a monster to be her sex toy.
An Angel of Light is confronted by an Angel of Darkness.
Suspected witches are punished by the Magistrate.
Vampires trap beautiful vampire hunters in their lair.

7 animated scenes featuring breast sex, double-penetration, futanari, group, bukkake, and more, in over 25 unique sexual positions, 80+ camera angles, and 200+ CGs!

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom 3 - Black Magic - 154.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom 4 - Futanari Kingdom

In this volume, girls around the kingdom are transforming into futanari, with big insatiable cocks!

Scenes:

An adventuress becomes a futanari while out on a quest.
A peasant girl learns how to satisfy her long, new cock.
The pregnant Princess transforms, to the surprise of her handmaidens.
A barmaid and customer feel the side effects of 'elf-milk'.
A holy knight changes during combat training.
A vampire's hunt is cut short when she turns into a futanari.
The Magistrate transforms in her private chambers after a bath.
Bonus scene: A magic shop witch attempts to create a cure by gathering sperm samples from all the new futanari.

8 scenes with 20+ characters, 30+ animated positions and 300+ CGs, featuring futanari, breast sex, double-penetration, internal cumshot, bukkake, and more!

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom 4 - Futanari Kingdom
- 200.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom - Pirate Amnesty

The beautiful "Pirate Queen" Delphine Amarosa sails for the Kingdom of Sexual Fantasies, in this UNCENSORED CG image series of 27 sexy and sultry poses. Undress her flawless figure in "Girl" or "Futanari" (dickgirl) modes! 27 base images with clothing and futanari variations for a total of 179 CG images!

The pirates who stalk the coast of the Kingdom of Sexual Fantasies are offered amnesty in exchange for entering into the service of the Kingdom. Delphine the Pirate Queen sails for the capitol, pausing to pose for this sexy CG collection! Undress (or dress) her, transform her into a futanari (dickgirl), choose images from the gallery, and save any image to your computer!

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom - Pirate Amnesty
- 45.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Sexy Beach Zero

In Sexy Beach ZERO you play a young Japanese man who arrives at a tropical island for vacation. During the game, he tries to sway up to five different girls to start dating him and finally have sex with him. He does that by chatting, buying presents and going on dates with the girls. After a while, he becomes more and more intimate with the girls which will allow him more and more intimite encounters and ultimately sex. So far as I understand there is no real ending to the game.

In other words, those who have played the dating sim games will be at home with this. And since there's really no way to "lose", beginners will have no problem catching on, either.

A few notes: The game is patched into English, so you can understand and play. The girls' voices, however, are not. They still moan and squeak in that inimitable Japanese way. There's a mod manager that comes with the game that allows you to change things (such as the English patch), so I'd suggest using that before running the game.

A few screenshots: (Note, action is uncensored once you apply the correct mod, included in the package)

Sexy Beach Zero.part1 - 2.0 GB
Sexy Beach Zero.part2 - 1.3 GB

Fileboom Premium Account