my super mega XXX Games / Apps

Sajmon22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Re: my super mega XXX Games

Hadaka Shitsuji

Maeda Tomoaki is a normal university student who lives in a cosy (small) apartment. He spends his time going to school and working his part-time job and lives a mundane life.

One day, he gets into an argument with an unreasonable customer at the restaurant he is working at when trying to help a waitress working there. He got fired and is now looking for another job. However, almost every job he applied for turns him down. With the last brochure in his hand that reads: "Earn 30,000 Yen per day! A job that anybody can do. Duration: 1 month. You just have to sit there. No gender, age or ability restrictions. Interested parties please come personally at the address below." It was a simple passage with an address but without a contact name or phone number.

Hadaka_Shitsuji - 1.3 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sajmon22

Sakura no Kisetsu

It's April. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom, exploding with beautiful shades of pink and red and white like they do every year. Their fleeting existence will end soon enough, but for now the Season of the Sakura has come again to Japan.

I turn to her, standing at my side, and speak. "The sakura were in bloom the day we first met. Do you remember?" She smiles at me. I know that she is happy. I look up at the sakura once more, and speak again...

"That's right. That was the beginning of it all..."

Meisou Toshi

Meisou Toshi tells the story of Hiroaki, a boy with a mysterious power of Good Luck. It's almost as it some power makes women do whatever he wants. At first it's a great power to have, then as time goes by it scares him more and more. Unchecked, this power will be the destruction of all Japan. Can you find out the nature of your power and find a way to stop it before it goes too far?

San Shimai

The one that started it all! I was just a boy when my father threw himself under the tracks of an oncoming train on the Yamanote Line in Tokyo. He had been the president of a powerful trading company, but had been under siege by an enemy in a power struggle that I didn't understand at the time. With my father gone, it fell upon my mother to lead the family and try to pay off Father's debts. She wasn't up to the task, and was buried next to my father less than a year later. My older brother Eiichi and I were separated, then, passed around the family like unwanted guests. We had lost everything.

Last summer Eiichi appeared again on my doorstep. He had prospered in the years since I'd seen him, and had built a successful trading company. "Koichi," he said to me, "I found out who was responsible for our father's death: the current head of father's old company, Shoji Okamura."

JAST_Memorial_Collection - 595.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Kagura Gensoutan Ayakashi no Hime untranslated

In the Showa era, Seiichirou trains various young boys and girls within a facility hidden deep within the forest on how to defeat youkai. One day, the director Sakura-hime instructs him to choose candidates from among the mikos to become the 'omamori-sama'. Two girls were chosen - which of them will be selected as the 'omamori-sama'? What is this role actually?

Kagura_Gensoutan_Ayakashi_no_Hime.part1 - 2.0 GB
Kagura_Gensoutan_Ayakashi_no_Hime.part2 - 2.0 GB
Kagura_Gensoutan_Ayakashi_no_Hime.part3 - 4.0 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Girls Academy Genie Vibros 3

Identity of the idle class hero (Zajazd takeru) "majin takeru" loves "Henri" was holy magical girl! turns into masochism SLAVE, Henry became prey to evil of dark bile acids in the Exorcist with a grudge he worked hard and "mass" no condom. Is deprived virginity Takeshi was manipulated, was raped in hole named many tentacles, carried bowed deeply to the uterus at IMMA Mono, will continue to cum over and over again. "I am impressed I,, and poured semen into the uterus feelings I.. Oh!!! " Henri girl pleasure eventually responsible for fierce creatures, was being conceived of the capstone of and both angry fist childbirth Hime~ to--!

Girls_Academy_Genie_Vibros_3 - 1.3 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

ILLUSION @Home Mate

Three sisters come to visit the villa in the care of Inuzuka Nanao. Said villa is owned by the parents of the sisters, who are now living out of country. Since the girls and Nanao spend most of their childhood together, he later became the caretaker of the house. Anyway, Nanao enters the villa to discover they have arrived and encounters them one-by-one (This serves as an introduction to the personalities of girls and their relation to Nanao).

At the evening of the first day, first Hentai scene between Nanao and the girls happens.

After that the game goes on until day 20, which is the time at which the girls have to leave again. Until then the Player is free to interact with them.

On the last day, if none of the girls had their affection maxed, they will just leave. Otherwise, the player can met up with one of them to experience an individual ending for each girl.

ILLUSION @Home Mate.part1 - 2.0 GB
ILLUSION @Home Mate.part2 - 391.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Immoral Study Scenario One
Reiko Shirakawa

You are professor Hitosuji, a well-known teacher who possesses the remarkable gift of turning weak students into straight A ones. What's the secret of professor's method? As you might have suspected, the talented professor uses somewhat... ahem... unconventional means to attain this noble educational goal.

This time, your pupil is a young innocent girl named Reiko Shirakawa. She attends an all-girl and has never had any real contact with men.

Immoral_Study_Scenario_1 - 53.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Immoral Study Scenario Two
Yuka Ijima

You play "Professor" Hitosuji, well-known reputed tutor and teacher for his abilities in turning even the worst students into straight A stars...although it might be just a coincidence that all those girls happen to be very young and beautiful students. His "private tutoring skills" might be somewhat questionable, but it works.

The task at hand is to tutor one Yuko Ijima, the only daughter of a big time factory CEO.

Immoral_Study_Scenario_2 - 38.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sajmon22

Sajmon22

Kougyaku no Kishi Miles Boukyaku no Hate, Inshoku Jutai

Waking up in the forest with no memories, the knight Milles finds her way to the land of Schnarb -- where peace is maintained by offering sacrifices to the local god Diva -- and meets the bounty hunter Cadia. The two hit it off, and Milles decides to make her living as a bounty hunter.

Meanwhile, the Queen of Schnarb, Regina, refuses to accept the sacrifice-hungry deity as a god and plans to arrange the escape of this year's sacrifice: the young girl Sadin. For Sadin to escape, she must first cross the forest where Diva sleeps...

Kougyaku no Kishi Miles Boukyaku no Hate, Inshoku Jutai - 503.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account