BDSM Ms. Marvel Vol 1 - Super Famous

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

c57ee24605c3b61fab709222a47a17c1.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Back Story: Ms. Marvel has fallen so far. A former Super Heroine with unlimited powers and abilities is now a data entry clerk working for NASA. She destroyed one too many cities fighting the Kree which she was later blamed for.
Scene One: On her first day, Ms. Marvel is introduced to her new Boss Felicity. At first she seems nice but Felicity quickly becomes frustrated with the slow work ethic of Carol. Felicity also knows Ms. Marvel cannot sink any lower and must keep her job an any cost. Felicty begins to seduce the young former Super Heroine. Carol must do everything Felicity says or she will lose the only job she has left...
Scene Two: Bound Redemption
"The Kree are attacking! Arn't you a super hero or something" She yells at Ms. Marvel. Ms. Marvel quickly transforms and gets ready to fly to the rescue. Just then a red mist vents in from the ceiling. Oh my god it's a trap! As the mist descends Ms Marvel realizes her mistake and .
Purgatory walks in on his latest captive. It was all a ruse. She wakes in a strange room and is rendered powerless. She's tied up and squirms as Purgatory uses a pair of scissors to cut her costume and expose her pussy. Purgatory wants to break Ms. Marvel. He takes out a vibrator and places it on her sensitive clit. She moans desperately and pleads for it all to stop. He grabs her by the throat and rips an orgasm from her. "Oh I'm going to cum! Oh Fuck" She screams. "It's turning me into such a slut" She yells.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9599kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB