Most unusual category of Extreme! (rigid video)

luisaYa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Slut-Hole Trainer
5a2cbd5b72268682da8bef6c9c632db1.jpg

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom POV, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction

Bend over and present your tight hole to Mistress Mommy for a night of total anal destruction...Your ass belongs to Goddess Brittany now!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11258kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 919.9 MB
Download Slut-Hole Trainer
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

luisaYa

Goddess Harley Locker Room Loser
c3c3167174a9baa99df8c56adcf1abc0.jpg

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Tease & Denial, Female, Supremacy

Hey beta male-bitch in the corner where you belong, you can listen as I call my friend and tell her all about how you got humiliated in the locker room! Of course I am going to tell her, what they did to you, Bitch On Phone: Hey, it`s me, ya he is here, ya the biggest looser, hahaha. I was in the locker room after practice when several other hot girls dragged a guy in and I noticed they were all ex-girlfriends of his.As you know I love watching someone being abused and taken advantage of, they were yelling at him calling him a terrible boyfriend, they slapped him hard across the face multiple times and hard and it was clear they had been abusing his tiny balls! Then they make him blow a bunch of dudes through a glory hole, Hahaha! So funny. he's here listening to me tell you this right now!Oh, talking about it has me so horny so I'm gonna masturbate right now and make the beta boy watch!

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 392.6 MB
Download Goddess Harley Locker Room Loser
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Edge Whoops Eat
090e427aa31c45a26bf717dde0a84318.jpg

Genres: Cei Edging, Games, Orgasm, Denial, Jerk Off, Instruction, Joi

This is my favorite kind of video because I get to tell you how superior I am as I make you edge without cuming for as long I want. Oh, but the best part is when you accidently lose control and squirt. hopefully a failed orgasm. Hopefully just one pump of cum that does nothing to relieve your blue balls but still is enough to eat! Yup, your gonna eat every drop. And I don't care if it's the first time you watch this or the 10th time.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps

File size: 387.2 MB
Download Edge Whoops Eat
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Goddess Harley Life As A Party Favor
280dc059e51fee16c1fcaf22329fc78d.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Make Me Bi, CBT, Cum Eating

Look at you, locked in a crate. a crate on wheels, hahaha!Bitch you have a new job, one I have specially picked just for you. I've read your journal as well as viewed your hard limits, the one thing you said you would never do is suck cock. Wow, you have seen my clip store, you have watched my videos and yet you still don't know me at all. I live for this very thingHard limits are the very thing I seek to find and cross, you pain is my pleasure, in fact it is the only pleasure you can hope to offer me.So why the box, why the chains fastening you in place, why the mouth gag making you to open wide?Why is your face strapped to the only hole in the box, there??? ... not to provide you air but access to the one thing you said you would never do! Oh and the added bonus of a shock harness to your balls, of which I carry the remote!Enjoy your life as my party favor. oh and your soon to be spunk addiction.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 327.1 MB
Download Goddess Harley Life As A Party Favor
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Mr. Nevercum
1e57decdc9780c8395bc0fac88fbf587.jpg

Cast: Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Humination, High Heels, Brunette, Big Tits, Solo,
Video language: English

I have a new name for you slave-boy. It goes with a special life-long assignment. Im renaming you "mr. Nevercum". You are going to spend all day stroking your worthless cock but you never get to cum. Im going to make you stop when you get reeeaaally close and then make you "cool down"- just to make you start up again! Haha just so i can tease you and make sure are forever frustrated- over me! So lets get started mr. Nevercum... Pull down your pants and just rub the head of your penis. Yeah thats it go ahead and make sure you look at my beautiful face and body while youre touching yourself. Yeah thats if now start really stroking it does it feel amazing ok now stop! Yes take your hand away and calm yourself down thats a good boy mr. Nevercum, now lets do it again. Welcome to your new unfulfilled and unsatisfied "sex life"- and its all for me.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11712kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 939.9 MB
Download Mr. Nevercum
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

My Sissy Toy
39e93e2a240fa9bde0a20408f26b7954.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Alexis Monroe
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

I bet you wish you could leave your boring, mundane life behind and become my perfect panty wearing sissy bitch..don't you sissy boy?!? We are going to really have to work on you to make you extra pretty and perfect like me. Don't worry I am going to make you into the hardest working sissy slut for me and make you suck and fuck all the dicks I decide to give you. I want to see your cock get so hard in your panties for me as I tell you about all the nasty things my sissy slut is going to do for me. Now start stroking for me my pretty little girl and get ready to become the sissy you were born to be...

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11286kbps

File size: 801.9 MB
Download My Sissy Toy
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Pussy Free Cuck
4fe04bb88522d8d634f249a3ab251824.jpg

Genres: Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation

Crawl over to your Princess, pull your pants down, spit on your cock and start stroking just like a good boy does. I want to see your cock grow extra hard while you are on your knees in front of me where you belong. Can you still smell the load of cum in my pussy from the stud cock that fucked me this morning? I bet you can! How about you come a little closer so you can take a good look at this Princess pussy you will never have.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 761.0 MB
Download Pussy Free Cuck
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Addicted to Mistress
a8df97943251193bb8fd758b5eaba595.jpg

Cast: Helly Hellfire
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

I have you so close to being completely wrapped around my finger and addicted to every suggestion that my intoxicating voice commands of you. With the power of my breasts and body I will officially enslave your mind and own your cock forever. The more you jerk to my voice, the closer you will be to becoming my mindlessly obsessed slave. I am going to steal every last drop of your cum and leave you drained, empty and completely mine! - Mistress Helly

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps

File size: 526.5 MB
Download Addicted to Mistress
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Rookie is creamed on the mats as she Creams ON the mats
fe6dbfcbca7aed887c4269497f8f9f79.jpg

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Sully Savage,Lea Lexis

Lea Lexis is a big bad bully. Today she throws this little red headed rookie around like a rag doll. Lea Lexis even rips an orgasm out of the reluctant to cum little slut. After Lea Lexis kicks her ass in 100% real competitive sex wrestling, She ties the red head in bondage, makes the loser worship her feet and then fucks her asshole until its pink and raw.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1651kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.4 MB
Download Rookie is creamed on the mats as she Creams ON the mats
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account