Gay BDSM Mo - Whipped on the arse and thighs

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

0dd168c69f5270507a0e960829193c2b.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

We've put angry straight lad Mo in one of our cruellest bondage predicaments yet - cock and balls pegged all over, and nipples viciously clamped and tied to his toes, raising his legs up in a horribly strenuous position - and keeping them there. Every muscle in his legs and abs soon begins to throb from the stress of holding his own feet up, for fear of causing his nipples even more pain.
Normally when I use a helpless straight man for my own sexual pleasure, I like to jump right in there and use their fuckholes, ploughing into them and enjoying every inch of their resistant, struggling bodies.
Cowed and shaking after being thrashed and left hanging, Mo's pleading and whimpering as I finally let his aching arms down from the ceiling. But this isn't a break for the little fucker. I throw him onto his back and grab a pail of cold soapy water from behind the bar. Time to clean the cunt out.
Completely my captive, Mo has no choice but to obey me when I demand a he puts on a sexy webcam show - he thinks I'll let him go if he does as he's told. I turn on the camera for the online fans and order Mo to show us his tight little arse. But he's not quick enough to obey - I have to lash him with my flogger.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:44:07
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 819kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 1.1 GB