Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Begging to be scissored (FM)

Run Time 8
Size 565 MB
Resolution 1920 x 1080 px

I have spent what seems like hours at the gym today. My legs are sore, my back is killing me and most of all my calves keep tensing up. I am in bad shape and I have an

appointment tonight. Not just any appointment, a scissor session. This means my work out is not over. I demand my slave rub my sore muscles to help me relax before my

session. While caressing and rubbing my legs he comments on how delicate and soft they are. Excuse me, do you think I go to the gym to have soft and delicate legs? No I

do not, he apologizes but the damage is already done. I throw him back and sit on his face. I bounce up and down on it until I am sure he is crying. I lock him in a head

scissor and climb down to the floor where I begin to do push ups while choking him. He begs to be freed but I am not convinced. I put him in a choke hold and lift he off the

ground until he is coughing uncontrollably. He falls to the floor and crawls over to complete his massage. Unamused by this loser I quickly grab his head, shove it into my

pussy and scissor his neck until he can no longer see straight.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Red Kristiana (FM)

Run Time 7
Size 217 MB
Resolution 640 x 480 px

Kristiana does a lot of scissoring fantasy role playing sessions. In this session Kristiana shows no mercy to Bob with her long,strong,atomic scissors! Bob has a problem

with Kristiana going to the beach with her new friends and he thinks she should stay home with him and watch football. The nerve huh? She is not having this and wraps her

gorgeous ,strong ,long, lean muscular legs around this mans neck and gives him a scissoring he has never known until she submits him again and again. He doesnt have a

chance against this wrestling, amazon, scissor superstarneven though he puts up a killer fight He learns the hard way! This video is awesome and totally shreds!

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Treena Collins & Allison - At the Fool's Expense (only Part 01, 04,05) - FM

Run Time 17
Size 156 MB
Resolution 480 x 360 px

Two outrageously sexy and mean Fighting Femmes team up to terrorize, torture and vanquish Jud as first the Treena then Allison and then together they have a field day as

the fool's expense. Intense, cruel and determined are the two femmes as they work the jerk over with painful wrestling holds, slapping and punching all become fair game -

even working his groin over becomes fun for the dynamite duo. Terrific head scissor action and domination and classic face sitting which must be seen as the luscious

femmes use their gorgeous backsides to punish and suffocate.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Jeans scissors begging! (FM)

Run Time 10
Size 128 MB
Resolution 720 x 480 px

Nadia, the pretty 6-foot session wrestler, shows off one the most brutal and unrelenting headscissors anywhere, as barefoot and in jeans she almost takes Rob's haed off

refusing to release her straight headscissors despite violent tapping that can be heard across the street. Humiliating schoolgirl pins are bad as Nadia's leg strength causes

pain there. But it's a break from her headscissors. At one point, the girl with the long black hair thinks she sees anger in her victim's eyes. Whatever it was in his eyes, it

turns into pure fear for his neck in the off-the-charts headscissors she won't let go.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account