Mistresses punish their slaves | Femdom & Humiliation

dduubb

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pleasure Hole (1080p)

Cast : _ Kendra James

Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Ball Gag, Anal Play, Anal Fingering

Description : _ Slaves don't need their cock to please when they have a fully functioning whore-hole. For this very reason Mistress Kendra keeps her slave's cock locked shut in chastity as he will never have use for it again. His only purpose in life is using his fuck-hole to please and serve any cock Kendra throws at him.

1.59 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

19 min 10 s / 1080p

Link: Download File - Keep2Share

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

dduubb

Lady Sue - He'll Take My Orders! (1080p)

Year : _ 2018

Cast : _ Lady Sue

Femdom

Description : _ I'm holding the whip tight in my hands and I'm wearing my damn hot laquer outfit. This guy's stripped to the waist and completely commited as I'm flogging his back and order him to kiss my shoes. He has no chance to get away; he has to obey and submit to me - completely!

287 MB / 1080 x 1 920

4 min 22 s / 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Adria Rae - Hole to Fill (1080p)

Year : _ 2018

Cast : _ Adria Rae

Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

Description : _ Mistress Adria Rae has a few holes to fill and straps on her favorite cock to do just that! She makes her obedient fuck-toy beg to be filled then slides it deep inside making him feel and love every inch. She loves to train her slaves to enjoy getting fucked by her cock instead of making them feel like it's a punishment. Adria sensually moves her hips back and forth making sure her strap-on massages his male g-spot just right. Nothing is sexier to Mistress Adria than hearing her good boys moan and crave for her fat cock.

1.53 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

18 min 26 s / 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Helena Locke, Kendra James - That Dress Is Too Long (2160p)

Year : _ 2017

Cast : _ Helena, Kendra James

LezDom, Pussy Licking

Description : _ The dress Helena is wearing frames her tight body perfectly, but that has the side effect of making her irresistible to beautiful Kendra. But while that dress may be a bit long, it doesn't take too much effort to shift it aside so Kendra can have a taste of Helena.

647 MB / 2160 x 3 840

3 min 16 s / 2160p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Miss Alisandra - You Deserve Denial (1080p)

Year : _ 2017

Cast : _ Miss Alisandra

Female Mental Domination, JOI, Tit Worship, Fetish, Lingerie, Big Boobs

Description : _ Teasing you is so much fun! Even more so when I get to deny you repeatedly. You're not even surprised. You know that's what you deserve for being a worthless loser. You learnt to embrace it and enjoy it, now you NEED me telling you no over and over, explaining how you'll never have me, how you'll never get even close to me. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe you. I love crushing your dreams and hopes repeatedly, You deserve every single second of denial, loser.

337 MB / 1080 x 1 920

11 min 21 s / 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Ass Only Diet (1080p)

Cast : _ AJ Applegate

Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ass Worship

Description : _ Miss AJ Applegate is a professional squat trainer who has a client in desperate need of an unorthodox style of working out. Her client is ordered a strict diet of ass only if he wants to get the body he has always dreamed of. Miss AJ immediately makes him dive face first as she puts his mouth, body, and mind to the test.

1.51 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

18 min 15 s / 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account