Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

DoggyStyle Mirror Fuck

This custom-made vid begins with a very sensual striptease! I'm wearing tight jeans, a tight t-shirt, and nude stilettos! Once I'm fully naked I dance a little more allowing you to see me in the mirror view while doing so. I then bend down towards your cock & tease it with my tongue! You just can't wait and in no time I'm getting rammed by your cock in doggy!!!! with dirty talk!

Filesize: 231 MB
Duration: 00:15:21
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1999 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Mirror.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

The L word

You are a pathetic fucking freak, a total moron loser and I let you know exactly what I think of you. I tease you with My stunning curves while destroying you verbally for being a chronic wanker and all round piece of trash.

Filesize: 334 MB
Duration: 00:11:23
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4030 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

LWord.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Trance: Brain Melt

One step at a time. One breath at a time. I want you to melt for me. I want all higher thought to leave you, fully. I want you to be completely void of all brain function, melted and vulnerable for me. I want you to listen, repeat, relax, repeat, going under and under and under. My beauty will melt you into nothingness, a puddle of submission for me to dabble my perfectly manicured fingers in. I want you to release all your inner resistance and simply melt into my perfect slavery. I want you to be so soft, easily molded, and obedient..Let go, pet. Let go.

Filesize: 339 MB
Duration: 00:18:00
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2494 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Melt.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Your New Passion

I have a very important training session for you today, this will help ensure you are obedient & loyal to me. Just watch this swinging pendant and listen only to the sound of my voice as I h-y-p-n-0-tise you. I take my time to make sure you are mesmerized well and then implant naughty thoughts in your head. I want to turn you into my bi sissy slut who craves sucking cocks. You may think you're straight but I know deep down you want to try sucking dick. With my suggestions you are going to start craving hard cock in your mouth, you are going to obsess over it, it will become your new passion. You are going to think about it so much that eventually you will beg me to allow you to blow another guy. I will train you to orally service men and the whole time you will think it's your idea but in reality I'm making you want it

Filesize: 617 MB
Duration: 00:10:40
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 7952 kb/s

Passion.part1.rar
Passion.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Samantha Bentley - Red Light Green Light

Are you ready to play the best WANKING game ever! Samantha Bentley knows the rules and as long as you follow her she will take total control of your masturbation session. When Sam puts you on a green light you can WANK yourself silly... but soon as you are on a red light then you have to stop JERKING IMMEDIATELY!, even if you are in the middle of shooting your big load all over your the screen! So, are you ready to play with Sam?

Filesize: 448 MB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Red.part1.rar
Red.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Hump Your Pillow

Hello all my little rug humpers, stuffed animal stuffers, and couch fuckers... The amount of things I've had you fuck while watching my clips is pathetic, and we're about to add to that list! Now go and grab a pillow, better yet, go and grab YOUR pillow. I've got a plan on where you can rest that perverted little mind of yours from here on out. Make sure you follow ALL of my instructions during this clip, every position I tell you to get in, and the exact pace I tell you to hump at. That's right, I'll have you admitting what a nasty little hummper you are for me before its all over, and you'll be able to sleep tight w/ that fresh load next to your face, rub burned dick, and humiliating thoughts of what I'll have you fucking next dancing through your head.

Filesize: 342 MB
Duration: 00:08:20
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5664 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.3 kb/s

Pillow.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Proper Ass Worship

Of course there is part two! You don�t possibly think you have the right skill to pick out a perfect ebony booty, just yet do you? Watch it. Repeat.

Filesize: 257 MB
Duration: 00:04:56
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 7218 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 60.8 kb/s

Prop.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Kerri King Invites You For Another Round of Jerk Off Instruction!(V5)

Watch & listen as I torture you for nearly 11 minutes of JOI..telling you how to jerk it, giving you a countdown, and telling you where to finish! I am on my bed, in sexy sheer VS lingerie, begging for your cock...or so you think. I am a perfect cocktease & make you jerk off to me instead...while showing off my sexy body & teasing you with my eyes & lips. Can you handle another round of my filthy mouth? We will see!

Filesize: 245 MB
Duration: 00:10:54
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3001 kb/s

Round.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Sandpaper Jerkoff

*Extreme CBT, not for beginners* - you will need a piece of sandpaper and some tape to complete this task.You're in for a world of pain today...luckily for you; that's exactly what you get off on. You'll get a little bit of pain free jerking towards the start of today's session, but after that, it's sandpaper - on your dick. That's right, every stroke you indulge in will create microscopic abrasions on your most sensitive organ. What's more, you get the sadistic torment of me laughing in your face, knowing you're being a complete idiot for me. The faster you go and the tighter you grip, the more this is going to hurt. Will you even be able to cum at all? We'll see...because I have a special condition for that too, otherwise, it's just a whole lot of pain and denial. Mmm.

Filesize: 345 MB
Duration: 00:10:34
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4364 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Sandp.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Sissy Humiliation

What are you doing with those male clothes on... Stop playing dress up! I know what clothes you should be wearing. Put on your panties. Dont you feel more comfortable in them? With your dick tucked away under that pretty lace fabric. Do you feel sexy? I know how to make you look even more sexy, starting with those tittys. Come on sissy, lets play.
**You will need lace panties and a marker pen for this clip

Filesize: 230 MB
Duration: 00:08:38
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3569 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Siss.rar

Fileboom Premium Account