Mistress in all its glory Humiliation of men

zenit

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Jersey - Truth Hurts Small Penis Humiliation Duration: 00:06:19 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,5 GB Resolution: 1280x720 Genre: Princess Jersey, Ass, Ass Worship, Domination, Girl, Goddess, Humiliation, Penis, Princess, Worship, Princess Jersey, Face Goddess, Ass Worship, Ass Goddess, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Small Penis Humiliation Description: TRUTH HURTS, DOESNT IT? THE FACT that you have to pay $15 just to hear the TRUTH about WHATyou are... WHO you are. And what you will always be... to ME, and every other girl, in the WORLD. In this video, I tell you the cold hard truth about yourself and your pathetic excuse for a penis. I make you pay My ASS... and I make you accept your new journey in life. Being a small dicked paypig ass worshipping, loser. DOWNLOAD: Link: Princess Jersey - Truth Hurts Small Penis Humiliation

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zenit

Goddess Amber Mae - Titty Drain Duration: 00:08:16 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,39 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Amber Mae, Big Tits, Cock, Fuck, Goddess, Humiliation, Party, Perfect, Pov, Slave, Tits, Worship, Pov, 1080P, Humiliation, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Big Tits, Slave Training, Tit Worship, 3Rd Party Watermark, Mind Control, Cleavage, Goddess Amber Mae Description: Your obsession with My big tits is quite expensive. Not only do you buy every tit worship video I ever make, you also find yourself unable to refuse My demands. When you look at My big, perfect tits you lose all self-control. The only thing on your mind is to stroke and worship. You feel the sudden urge to drop on your knees and open up your wallet, the only proper way to worship My perfect, big tits! Admit it, getting drained by My perfect G-cup makes your cock twitch and drip.. DOWNLOAD: Link: Goddess Amber Mae - Titty Drain

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

DownBlouse Jerk - Weekend Getaway Duration: 00:08:16 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,36 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Downblouse Jerk, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Enjoying, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Horny, Jerk Off, Jerking, Masturbation, Natural, Natural Tits, Pov, Sex, Tits, Wank, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Downblouse Jerk, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom Description: Sophia is enjoying her weekend away and you are feeling horny, shes not in the mood to have sex with you right now because shes relaxing with a book but she knows you arent going to leave her alone so she makes you a deal. Sophia will let you look down her blouse at her perky natural tits while you have a wank and then later on after youve taken her out for dinner she will fuck you. DOWNLOAD: Link: DownBlouse Jerk - Weekend Getaway

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

Triangle Of Desires Duration: 00:23:36 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 1,06 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Teen, Threesome, RedHead, Blonde Description: Lya Cutie enjoys leisure time with her old boyfriend Nick getting cozy on the couch when her friend Slayden Skaya joins them and sees the tender touching between them two. Slayden asks Lya to make her a coffee so she can be alone with old hot Nick and starts flirting with him. Back in her room, naughty blonde Slayden starts touching herself, being aroused by the two love doves. Nick finds her naked and wet and Slayden doesnt hesitate to take his dick in her mouth. Tired of waiting, Lya catches them in action, but she joins instead of getting mad. Soon enough both girls get to ride in cowgirl style oldjes experienced dick. They even bring a pink vibrator into play, so everyone gets to have fun. Slayden takes Oldjes cum in her mouth and puts it on Lyas tits, sharing as any great friend would do DOWNLOAD: Link: Triangle Of Desires

Fileboom Premium Account