Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zenit

zenit

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Diarrhea Mindfuck Duration: 00:11:05 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,62 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Toilet Fetish, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination, Psychological Domination, Femdom, SFW, ManyVids Description: ~A super crazy, custom clip in which no names are used.~ u00a0 His request: u00a0 u201cThe clip begins with you making me smoke and taking a pill. As the stimulants start to take hold you begin telling me that what Iu2019ve just taken is a hallucinogenic and also a very powerful laxative. You explain whatu2019s about to happen to me and decide to make me snort my aroma too, and then it gets really twisted and weird. u00a0 Time begins to bend and loop, in and out, as things you are saying are all echoey and repeating like an acid trip. As the clip goes on, it gets more and more intense until everything is so strange, and warped: color changing, double vision, looping, repeating and spiraling with lots of strange trippy special effects and sounds. You repeat words and phrases, cut up and repeating over and over. I love the word diarrhea so it would be great if this is said more and more frequently as the clip goes on until there are multiple voices. u00a0 The ending gets more and more intense, as itu2019s building up. It becomes super trippy, with you yelling outu009d very loudly and it repeating and spiraling. Please and thank you.u201d , DOWNLOAD: Link: The Diarrhea Mindfuck

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account