Freak Kinky Fetish Miss Leya & Fayth Naked Island Popping

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

726d3ec75265983501eb90f50e7c9614.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Before getting stranded in the Gulf of Mexico, Miss Leya and I decided to check out an island and found a nice little bench with a camping area and i figured what better place than this to play with balloons. I have hydration and a balloon and Miss Leya has a small balloon and we have a seat and we blow. She is scared of my balloon but she has no idea how big mine will actually get. Once her itty balloon gets big, I am scared of it popping in my face. Our natural reaction is priceless and our free spirit naked bodies are just a bonus. Our naked boat Captain talks to us a bit but doesn't get in the way of our balloon debauchery. Her balloon pops first by means of blow to pop as we scream from its burst. I then keep on blowing my big orange balloon. She sits with me as i point the balloon at her and she cowers in fear but doesn't run away. We continue to hydrate of course as I blow and blow. Once the neck starts forming bigger and bigger, i rub my hands over it making it squeak loudly scaring Miss Leya even more. I then decide to poke the huge inflated balloon with my sharp long finger nail making it burst causing us both to scream and then smile of course. WOW, what a great day on an island in the Gulf of Mexico! Time for more adult hydration to say the least!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 381.4 MB