Gay Video Military Classified – Jericho 3rd Blowjob, Rim

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2dad096e8ae8cdf3e7e00631b16baaf4.jpg

Today is a special day because I’m bringing back a military stud everyone is talking about lately, Jericho. This fine specimen of a man is almost perfect in every way physically and today Rob explores Jericho’s ass and give him a blowjob that leave the boy breathless in the end. Check out the ending!
I simply can’t get enough of this fine ass Marine Jericho and I feel lucky to be able to service this Marine and give back a little to our fighting soldiers. Today, I’m helping Jericho cross a line a little and not only let a guy eat his ass but get personal on his body and suck his up drip dry!
Rob wastes no time getting down to business with Jericho and does quite a number on Jericho’s beautiful feet (Rob’s cut) and makes his way to his cock where Rob spends some time servicing this fine stud. Jericho’s hand makes its way to Rob’s ass and but the attention was soon diverted to Jericho’s ass because Rob wanted to Jericho booty!
Rob takes Jericho on an ass munching ride that literally took Jericho by surprise as Rob roamed that tongue of his all over his pretty pink balloon knot! Rob sucked and ate that whole like there was no tomorrow and I could see by the toe curling that it was working and Rob brought down his legs and finished him off in record time.
Rob put it into overdrive and began sucking like it was the last dick on earth and that rapid movement of Rob’s mouth and hand along with the lube was the perfect combination for Jericho to reach his breaking point and warn Rob of the inevitable. Within seconds Rob had a mouthful of str8 boy jizz… yep I said a mouthful!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1356kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 152.6 MB