Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

70f3cdfe4267262719041183e92290e9.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cassidy Klein
Genres: Compilation, Cumshot, Facial
Video language: English

This compilation was ready back on August 1, but I didn't have time to prepare a uploads. This is the first compilation I made on request. This was based on a pack on the tracker: part 1. It's a little different from the previous two in that I've added scenes from the clips in between the camshots. About half of the clips, maybe less. If you don't like this format, of course let me know and I'll do the compilations in classic form.I am asked to make compilations for actresses whose packs don't exist yet - it's a bit time-consuming, because I have to build the pack myself. For example there were offers to make compilations with Dani Dani Daniels, Eva Lovia, Karlee Grey, Alecia Fox. Dani Daniels already has a compilation. Alecia Fox and Eva Lovia have comps on the tracker, but they are not complete, and Karlee Grey doesn't have a compilation. Due to personal preferences, I had arised a lot of plans for packs and compilations: Kimmy Granger, Abella Danger, Alicia Williams, Lily Larimar, Kyler Quinn. I don't know how to keep it all together. Plus I have to do some of the things I've been asked to do.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11920kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 5.0 GB