petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kelly Wells, John, Marcus
e60a60b8e1c2d6d564033a06cd611568.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: WorldOfBi
Cast: Kelly Wells, John, Marcus
Genres: Bisexual, Group, Threesome, Oral, Cumshots

Kellyes home to find her boyfriend getting a little too cozy with their gay neighbor, with his dick in the guy's mouth. But instead of getting mad she getspetitive. She tells then she sucks dick way better than any gay guy could, and the battle of the mouths begins. Her man is the lucky winner though, as he gets both sets of wet lips wrapped around his hard cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 503.6 MB
Download Kelly Wells, John, Marcus

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Bitches Who make Hubby Bi vol.1
326c9c4cecaa15a2709d2ecaedf1f23d.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Venus Girls Production
Cast: Caroline Reese
Genres: Fetish, Submales, Cuckold, Bisexual

Bitches Who Hubby Bi 1: Wife her Hubby to suck another mans cock, these chicks are hardcore. These wives who cuckold, milk, and their men bi!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:40
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 219kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 491.3 MB
Download Bitches Who make Hubby Bi vol.1

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

petraX

petraX

Cody Cumming, Coco Velvett & Parker London
ac4c35b054a80337b6ebc948cd5eec9c.jpg

Studio: Cody Cummings
Genres: Bisexual, Threesome, All Sex

Coco Velvett has a sweet tooth. But candy isn't the only thing she's partial to;
she can't get enough of Cody's huge cock! When Parker London heard she had some sexy ideas involving Cody Cummings and some delicious, sugary treats, his mouth was watering and his dick went hard.

With a fruit roll-up wrapped around his boner, Cody enjoys fervent sucking and licking from Coco and Parker while they share
Coco's stash of eclectic confections. Parkeres up with a fun idea all three of them will enjoy. It involves a cherry lollipop,
Cody's and Coco's tight little assholes, and Parker's tongue. Can you guess what it is?? Enjoy!

Duration: 28:23
Video: 720x400, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 408.8 MB
Download Cody Cumming, Coco Velvett & Parker London

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Bi Staircase Fuck
0cf1acf3dc3743eb12b353ff18a55be8.jpg

Franco Gregorio and his young blonde wife are being shown a house by a cute young male realtor. They start getting horny, and, as soon as the realtor ducks away to take a phone call, begin making out on the staircase. Truth is, they both sort of fancy the realtor, so when he comes back, they invite him to join in. Judging by the way he takes Franco Gregorio�s massive slab of man meat, he is no stranger to the joys of gay sex � but he also appreciates nice pink pussy, and is simultaneously fulfilled on that level. A great bisex three-way.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3836kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 686.8 MB
Download Bi Staircase Fuck

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Princess Kali, made Whores
bbf4b26284cda298ba6d514b03c1b9c5.jpg

Studio: Princess Kali
Cast: Princess Kali
Genres: Femdom, Bi Oral, Feminization, Humilation, FETISH, BDSM,

Oh, the dirty, perverted things that the Princess bestows upon her sluts! Watch as dicks and dildos of all kinds are into mouths and throats of cocksucking sluts. One whore gets caged inside Princess Kali's dungeon and gets his cock sucked by a sub through the bars. Another diapered sissy gets cummed on by a couple of horny cockwhackers. Also, two sluts suck her big, silver strap-on dildo, taking turns to worship her shaft. And, with her hands on her whore's head, the Princess them to deep throat and is truly delighted at herplete whore degradation. Whip out your cock and enjoy the fun!

Duration: 53:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 770.8 MB
Download Princess Kali, made Whores

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Tom & Kellan Switch It Up
36b0c739e002d3f5b6aabfefb0e34ef8.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

It's been awhile since we've had some bi action here, but Kellan and Tom are about to change that! We love seeing both of these studs with guys and girls, so why not see them doing all of that at the same time?

Things start off with Kellan and Alyssa in bed and going at it, while Tom sits off to the side watching and stroking his hard cock. Tom can't sit back and watch forever, though, and soon hops on to the bed to take Kellan's cock in his mouth. Indeed, Tom's eager to help out in every way he can, using his mouth to drive the other two wild. After watching Kellan fuck Alyssa and taking Kellan's load in his mouth, Tom needs to fuck someone and get off as well! He throws Kellan's legs up in the air and starts to drill his hole, with Kellan grunting and moaning at every thrust.

Tom and Kellan show off just how intense and sexual they are, here - not only eager to suck and fuck and drive their partners wild, but able to get completely wrapped up in and consumed by the wild action that makes Kellan blow two loads and swallow Tom's!

Duration: 1:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1710kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 16.5 MB
Download Tom & Kellan Switch It Up

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Kennedy & Noel's Bi 3 Way
1938985479502c06a707a93b0ca7a6f1.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher

2 hot guys, 1 sexy girl and all turned on and wanting to get into some action!
This trio shows that when all options are available, the pleasure and fun only intensifies. They all take turns on the two hard dicks in the room, bringing each other to the brink. Getting his dicked sucked by two hot partners, its all Kennedy can do to not unload in someone�s mouth, but he holds off to first get his fill of both Jamie and Noel.
The more vocal and commanding Kennedy gets, the more turned on his partners get. As he�s railing hard into Jamie, he readies Noel�s ass. Meanwhile Noel, loving the attention and ass play, becomes more and more eager to get his hole filled by Kennedy�s cock. When he finally gets it only takes two positions for Noel to cum from the powerful pounding he�s receiving. After making Noel cum, Kennedy finally gets the release he wanted- right into the waiting mouth of Noel!

Duration: 1:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 16.9 MB
Download Kennedy & Noel's Bi 3 Way

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Wanna Fuck My Wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.3
3ff66f9777dee8bf33501979d58a3e56.jpg

Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Jordan Blue, Bryan, Slug, Gisselle, Tyler Lee, Gianni Luca, Paul Carrigan, Sammie Spades, Lugh Wolf, Cindi Loo, Kevin Cacallie, Johnny Donovan
Genres: Bisexual, Oral, Anal Sex, Group, Strapon

I see you checking out my wife... staring at her firm tits and tight ass, wondering what it would be like to shove your dick in that sweet pussy! So, I've got a deal for you. Since I go both ways, you gotta fuck my tight ass first! She'll do whatever you want, but before that, you've got to fuck me 'till I can't cum any more! Ok? Cool, I'll get the lube.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:12:03
Video: 424x240, DivX 5, 781kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 842.7 MB
Download Wanna Fuck My Wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.3

Fileboom Premium Account