Freak Kinky Fetish Medical Urethra Fetish Knitting Needles - Full HD 1080p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

707e7bde510b38e3643252dc267f19bb.jpg

Thanks to Albert for this custom! I chose nurse outfit since its medical fetish (and just bc I got new one haha) ou can wear whatever you like or nothing at all as long as you end up nude at some point in the video. Start off the vid talking about your feelings. (be 100% honest even if you think I won't like your answers) Are you excited, nervous, scared etc. Do you think it will feel good? Have you ever thought about urethral play before I asked you? Things like that. If you need to relax a little by masturbating or using a vibrator on your clit feel free to do so but you don't have to if you don't want to. Show your new toys and tell the sizes of them. Show a closeup of your pussy spread open and show your urethra as close and in focus as you can. Lay back spread your pussy lips really wide with your fingers and make sure your face is on cam Slowly and carefully start using your toys on your peehole. It will probably take a few minutes of practice to find the hole and the right angle but that is Ok with me.

Format: avi
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4032kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 765.0 MB