Maximum Domination - Femdom - Humiliation and Submission Slave!

GonzoBoy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Venus, Amber, Reign & Hannah - Femdom verbal humiliation (You Get Punished For Fucking Up) (2023 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

Princess Amber is furious. She shows the other Mean Girls where she is keeping this loser who pissed her off so badly! Princess Amber explains how this loser couldn�t even lick a pretty girls foot properly without completely fucking everything up (like it ALWAYS does).

Amber tells the other girls that they need to whip this loser because it made her mad. Goddess Venus, Goddess Reign, and Princess Hannah join in to help Amber punish this pathetic worm. One by one the girls take turns whipping this loser until Princess Amber feels better (if that�s even possible).

This loser cost Princess Amber money by ruining a foot worship clip, now it�s gonna pay BIG TIME! Its cries and begs for forgiveness, but Princess Amber has no remorse. Amber hands out whips to the other Mean Girls so they can leave MORE whip marks in a shorter amount of time!

Princess Amber even hands over this beta�s leash over to Princess Mia (who is also running the camera) so that none of the girls have to stop whipping in order to keep this loser in place. Princess Amber gets in this losers face and degrades it further while the Mean Girls Venus, Reign, and Hannah continue to whip its back to shreds!!!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, verbal humiliation, whipping, submissive slave training, extreme domination, Double Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Older Men, Younger Women , 1080p
Name : Venus, Amber, Reign, Hannah
Year of release : 2023
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:17
File Size : 1014 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

https://fboom.me/file/79e5069e2bd71...ou.Get.Punished.For.Fucking.Up.2023.1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GonzoBoy

Princess Amber & Princess Ava - Femdom verbal humiliation (See How Strong My Legs Are) (2023 / 4K 2160p)

Screenshots:

Princess Ava and I have been working out together A LOT, recently. There is this SUPER hot instructor that has been flirting with us while shaping our bodies to be even HOTTER! After an intensive cycle class, Ava and I decide to do what any hot girl would� see how strong our legs are! Anyone can just like lift a bunch of heavy weights to determine their strength or whatever, but at the Mean Girl Manor we have losers available to use.

We take turns squeezing the life from this loser. Our sexy strong legs wrapped around its neck is basically a dream come true! So what if this loser can barley get any air, the true test is to see if we can make it LOL. Not only is this old bag of bones getting crushed between our thighs, we take pictures of each other scissoring it so we can send it to some hot guy at our gym.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, scissors, double domination, ass fetish, american mean girls, scissorhold, yoga pants, headscissors, strong legs, worship, workout clothes, 2160p
Name : Princess Amber, Princess Ava
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 23.8 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:29
File Size : 2.09 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

https://fboom.me/file/002f7d44f468a...n.-.See.How.Strong.My.Legs.Are.2023.2160p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

GonzoBoy

Goddess Rodea - Femdom and humiliation (Gym Sneaker Suckers) (2023 / 720p)

Screenshots:

I like 2 remind slaves of how pathetic they are. And CONDITION them 2 WORSHIP me even more than they already do. Like basically DRILL it into their little brains so they can NEVER stop serving me. So I take these two losers and make them lick the dirt off the bottom of my gym shoes. Then I make them take my shoes off and LICK the SWEAT off my feet! (This was right after a LONG workout in real life!) My feet SMELL and are REALLY sweaty! But these 2 losers are literally BEGGING 4 the "Dominatrix Sweat" in between my toes. Haha. It's like a treat 4 them I guess. So after they beg enough I let them have it. THen I enjoy the feeling of 2 tongues on my feet after my workout... one 4 each foot.

When I`m done with them, I shove their faces down into my smelly old workout shoes and just LEAVE them their - inhaling deeply MY scent - while I go out on a date with my boyfriend 4 a few hours. (Or possibly even overnight haha.) I figure the fumes from my feet will penetrate their puny brains over time and turn them into mindless foot-zombies 4 me lol.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, foot worship, goddess worship, 720p
Name : Goddess Rodea
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, 59.940 FPS, 7966 kb/s
Audio : WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:13:50
File Size : 842 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/8db26a78d84a2/Femdom.verbal.humiliation.-.Gym.Sneaker.Suckers.2023.720p.mp4

-----------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Princess Alex - Femdom humiliation (Fire the Free Labor) (1080p)

Screenshots:

Princess Alex has it out for the sissy slut assigned to serve her at the Mean Girl Manor. She just really doesn�t like this loser at all and intends to get rid of it. (And she makes it known!) Strawberry fears being kicked out of the manor and BEGS for Princess Alex to give it another chance, an opportunity to do better!

This loser just hasn�t satisfied Princess Alex enough (she like basically resents him) but perhaps by telling it what she plans to do, perhaps it will WORK HARDER for her to prevent any sort of punishment Princess Amber would have in store if she found out Alex wasn�t happy.

This sissy slut is so in love with Princess Alex and cannot BARE the thought of not being able to serve her while she�s at the Manor. It kisses and worships her dirty heels and begs to show her how well it can clean her feet too! Her feet are like REALLY SWEATY and need EXTRA.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, boot worship, foot worship, 1080p
Name : Princess Alex
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 60.000 FPS, 4513 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:17
File Size : 420 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/99f721210014c/Femdom.humiliation-Fire.the.Free.Labor.1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Mistress Iside - Femdom humiliation (Revolting Foot Gagging) (1080p)

Screenshots:

Today I really want to use my beautiful mouth-fucking foot, so good at filling and fucking the mouth of this dirty worm; for him it wont be easy to resist the urge to throw-up. Completely chained to my instrument, without any possibility to move, I will ensure that my foot goes down deep inside his throat; but, this time, I dont want to limit myself: I will push my foot so hard and deep, that this slave will make such a traumatic footgagging experience that, he will never be able to forget!!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, fetish, foot domination, lang unknown, foot humiliation, feet fetish, feet domination, foot slave, foot smother, feet sniffing, 1080p
Name : Mistress Iside
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 2360 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s
Duration : 00:11:58
File Size : 214 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/0a6655d621620/Femdom.humiliation.-.Revolting.Foot.Gagging.1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Mistress Iside - Femdom humiliation (EXTREME TORMENT) (1080p)

Screenshots:

When I will be back he will must be on his knees ... it�s not a difficult thing to understand but this morning I open the door of Femdom Castle in Rome and I don�t find anyone ... The other slaves are locked in a cage but the slave assigned to clean up my soles should be waiting exactly behind the door ... instead? Where he will be? This time he will not get away with a simple excuse of those that slaves invent on the spot to avoid punishment. This time he will pay with tears and suffering because the leaving of his fixed position did not go unnoticed ... "He went to the basement of the Castle for a moment" is exactly what he said .... But to do what? The underground slaves are closed and each one has his own cage .... Surely he went to chat ..... This thing is absolutely absurd !!! What else my ears have to hear from these stupid idiots and above all what will they ever have to say to each other about ordinary slaves who live segregated having the sole purpose of serving and being used as I please? I really believe that the fateful moment has come to make this fool understand that the orders received must never be transgressed, not even for a moment. After I chained him well to the PANIC ROOM suspender in a suitable position with his ass well exposed I grab one between all my canes. I want to use the thick one, the one made of bamboo which is quite similar to a rod. With each stroke the flesh literally tears, leaving deep grooves ... oh yes, that's right!!! Obviously this will not be a bearable punishment .. far from it .... The fury of my blows this time will make the real difference because with every blow inflicted this slave will have to feel all my anger. Each blow leaves a clear black line on his ass and legs. They are bruises that stroke after stroke precede the furrows. Those will start appearing soon after. At a certain point the fury of my blows is so strong that the cane literally destroys himself... Of course he will not the only one to suffer the punishment, soon it will be the turn of all other slaves who dared to interact with him without any permission! !!

Genre : Femdom, bondage, high heels, corporal punishment, caning, lang italian, handcuffs, 1080p
Name : Mistress Iside
File Type: MOV
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2595 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 64.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:10
File Size : 233 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/f97fb9cf73889/Femdom.humiliation-EXTREME.TORMENT.1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Princess Amber - Femdom humiliation (Give You All My Money Do Whatever You Say) (2160p)

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, 2160p
Name : Princess Amber
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 23.9 Mb/s
Duration : 00:12:03
File Size : 2.03 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/a2f5b12be8535...ou.All.My.Money.Do.Whatever.You.Say.2160p.mp4

-----------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Goddess Evelyn - POV Femdom Your New Boss CEI (1080p)

Screenshots:

Genre : POV, Femdom, humiliation, fetish, big tits, high heels, dirty talk, slave training, brunette, stockings, small penis humiliation, non nude, dangling, office, boss, hoop earrings, 1080p
Name : Goddess Evelyn
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 2728 kb/s
Duration : 00:19:25
File Size : 406 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/bad3bc3b5295a/POV.femdom_humiliation.-.Your.New.Boss.CEI.1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Mistress Anna Elite - Femdom female domination (60 Sadistic Strokes) (720p)

Screenshots:

�I want you to suffer for me today, slave�.

Harshly restrained, and strapped to my punishment bench, my owned and collared slave, A, joins me for a deliciously sadistic caning punishment.It has been a while since my pain loving slave has taken such a beating.His bottom has already been warmed with leather straps to ensure that he can take as much of my sadistic desire as possible. I tenderise his pale skin with my perfectly manicured nails before selecting a beautiful senior can to deliver the first 30 strokes.
Dressed in a satin blouse, nylons and PVC skirt, my slave is utterly at my mercy. I know that he will not displease me.I firmly encourage slave A through the sets until we reach my target. Broken and sore, he whimpers with fear as I decide on a cruel reformatory cane to finish this punishment. The strokes are delivered mercilessly, slicing through the air and landing in perfect scarlet stripes which soon turn to bruised welts.I tease him with the thought of delivered only 50 strokes, however we both know that the full punishment will be completed�

Genre : Femdom, female domination, whipping, caning, domination, extreme brutality, cane, mistress anna, brutal, canning, sadistic, stroke, hard, brutality, 720p
Name : Mistress Anna Elite
Video : AVC, 1440x810, 60.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:13:02
File Size : 962 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/e62571b5c08a9/Femdom.female.domination.-.60.Sadistic.Strokes.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Bettie Bondage, Hannah Hunt - Femdom humiliation (Nuns Take Creepy Peeping Tom to Hell) (720p)

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, strapon, bdsm, cbt, pegging, high heels, whipping, brunette, spanking, corporal punishment, caning, natural tits, dominatrix, roleplay, fishnets, flogging, submission, corset, curvy, 720p
Name : Bettie Bondage, Hannah Hunt
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 920 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s
Duration : 00:40:26
File Size : 305 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/606ed2b46bd27...Nuns.Take.Creepy.Peeping.Tom.to.Hell.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account