Master seeks online female slave

JonTraser

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm 30 years old, athletic, blond hair, blue eyes. I'm a very active person, well educated and naturally very dominant.

I've had various subs both real time and on line in the past and have been actively dominant in one way or another for over 10 years.

I'm looking for a sub to take on in an on-line capacity and set tasks for her to complete.

I'd expect full task reports on completion including photos/videos where requested.

When training my slaves I'm into various types of techniques including (but not limited to):

Anal training
Public/outdoor tasks
Spanking/whipping/caning (buttocks, tits, cunt and asshole)
Humiliation (verbal and physical)
Orgasm control/denial
Collar & Leash
Hold-up stockings & Heels
Rope Bondage (Nawa Shibari)
Self deprecating mantras

Tasks performed well will earn reward. Tasks poorly executed will earn punishment.

You'd also be set rules that I'd expect you to obey at all times whether tasking or not. These rules will not be obvious to anyone but you. Small reminders that you are owned.

If this is something you'd be interested in then get in touch by emailing me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Jon

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MastersLil1

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Im new to this forum,

I thought that i would answer because i presumed that everyone PMd on here and thats why the threads didnt go very far. Im very interested in Speaking to other with common interests. Especially as I have done the research necessary now and we are both quite well practiced. I thought this would be a good medium to take this further and explore!

Nice to meet you by the way!

My slave girl added you on skype!... She has been punished for peeking on here before I allowed her to!...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account