Masochist Girls Will Love Pain And Humiliation! Only Best BDSM!

vital501

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Akira Shell.. Armbinder Escape Challenge

Bondage, BDSM, Leather Bondage, Armbinder, Belt Bondage, Leather Straps, Sheer Catsuit, Crotch Rope, Corset, Ballgagged, Struggling, Escape Challenge, PVC Boots, Helpless

I kinda pull a fast one with Akira Shell.. I tell her this will be and escape challenge for her.. But then I pull out the tiny leather armbinder and straps.. and before I know it, I've made an inescapeable little predicament for her. She gives it her best struggle, but she realizes by my grin after the first few minutes that I tricked her.. She laughs and continues to struggle. She loves being in tight bondage, so she's not too mad at me. ;)

File Name : AkiraEscape
Runtime : 00:18:44
File Size : 845 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1280x720

00240x0032-04.png

https://k2s.cc/file/ee08111b3edfe/AkiraEscape.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

vital501

0441 Dance Party Detainment

Chrissy is having a dance party in her living room but her music is too loud and someone called the cops on her! The video starts as a steady shot of Chrissy dancing to upbeat music in her fitted white blouse, short black skirt and high heels. After a few minutes the police officer (Khristall) enters dressed in a fitted white blouse and black tie, but Chrissy doesn't notice her come in and continues to dance. The officer gets annoyed and detains Chrissy against the wall, cuffing her immediately behind the back. She then goes to turn off the music as Chrissy playfully tries to talk her way out of it. Unfortunately for her the officer doesn't give in and she tightens the cuffs and threatens her to be quiet and behave. Chrissy is stunned that she is actually under arrest. The officer goes on to pat her down and search her then orders her to get down on her knees and stay there while she goes to search her purse. Chrissy is annoyed and struggles but there is no way she can get free from the tight cuffs. She eventually begins to calm down and starts to beg the officer saying things like "Uncuff me please! Please let me go" and "I'll be a good girl". The officer decides she has had enough and gags Chrissy with red ball gag and tells her she is taking her to jail! Chrissy struggles and resists once its in and gag talks angrily as the detective pulls her up from your knees and takes her away.

File Name : DancePartyDetainment-CCM
Runtime : 00:09:24
File Size : 409 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

00240x0032-04.png

https://k2s.cc/file/ab053d6336a44

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

0167 Brutally Bound by the Boss Lady

Chrissy has been asked over to her boss's house (starring Milf Gigi) in order to discuss her recent shortcomings on the job. When she arrives she is immediately apologetic and begging to get to keep her job. Her boss lets her know that she has already prepared a bad review for Chrissy and all she has to do is send it off to corporate and she will soon be out of job, so it's already too late and sorry is not good enough anymore. Chrissy tells her boss she will do anything to make it up to her and be able keep her job because she really needs it and can't possibly find another job with her skills. So her boss goes on to show her a photo of another girl that used to work with her, and explains that they had a special arrangement together. Chrissy is shocked by the photograph she sees of a women tightly bound up with loads of rope and starts getting very worried and nervous. She hesitates a bit but eventually comes around when her boss promises to delete the write up if Chrissy agrees to try the same type of arrangement! Before they start, the boss has one more piece of business she wants to take care of. She wants to make sure Chrissy is extra humiliated, just like how she felt when she had to deal with angry customers, thanks to Chrissy not doing her job and talking on her phone too much! So she orders Chrissy to stand up and remove her clothes. Chrissy doesn't think she is serious at first, but quickly realizes that she means it and starts to unbutton her satin blouse, all the while embarrased and trying to find a way around getting naked. Luckily for Chrissy, her boss allows her to at least keep her tan pantyhose on, and orders her to thank her for that! Then she leads Chrissy to the back room where she has some very special disciplinary action planned!

File Name : BrutallyBoundByTheBossLady
Runtime : 00:16:35
File Size : 746 MB

00240x0032-04.png

https://k2s.cc/file/a7030216180c0

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Vanessa Vilano.. Blue Swimsuit Hogtie

Bondage, BDSM, One Piece Swimsuit, Spandex, Shiny Pantyhose, Hogtied, Rope Bondage, Panel gagged, Struggling, Helpless

Voluptuous Vanessa Vilano gets hogtied in a shiny blue one piece swimsuit and tights. She has a panel gag over her mouth keeping her quiet. She struggles to escape, falls off of the couch in her attempt, and then squirms on the floor.

File Name : VanessaBlue
Runtime : 00:21:30
File Size : 978 MB

00240x0032-04.png

https://k2s.cc/file/00d41c381414b

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

0334 GagMe Inc. Research & Development

Chrissy Marie works for a very successful bondage production company that manufactures state of the art bondage devices, gags, and other gadgets used for both magic tricks and in the bedroom. The company is called GagMe Inc. and has some rather unusual rules and regulations. Our story takes place deep in the Research and Development lab of this fantasy company. Chrissy is the head of the R&D lab and is responsible for coming up with new eccentric ideas for gags and bondage equipment. All the ladies at GagMe Inc. dress in lingerie and must wear cleave gags or OTM gags as part of their uniforms. Today Chrissy is wearing her lab outfit, which turns out to be a sexy nurse outfit with white high heels. She wears thick-rim glasses that one would expect a nerdy but also sexy scientist to wear. She also has her GagMe Inc. official white cleave gag on. She is hard at work, making a few adjustments to a ballgag. She then notices the POV has entered the room. She stands up and comes around to front of her desk, giving him a flirtatious greeting with her gag still on.

File Name : GagMeIncResearchandDevelopment-CCM
Runtime : 00:15:00
File Size : 655 MB

00240x0032-04.png

https://k2s.cc/file/ea9494ff4fe2f

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Lauren Crist - muzzle gag and straitjacket

Beautiful Lauren Crist is always a bit nervous for her bondage shoots. That's probably because we never tell the models what's in store for them. This time, we strapped her in a tight small leather straitjacket and Lauren was not too sure about the placement of those two crotch straps. She looked like she wanted to say something about that, so we quickly muzzle gagged her. A few frogtie straps made sure she couldn't do much about the whole situation, except struggle a bit on the floor. Such a great body and pleading eyes! Don't miss this!

File Name : bb418
Runtime : 00:04:14
File Size : 370 MB

00240x0032-04.png

https://k2s.cc/file/c424a77b46124

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

0442 Bound In Black Nylons

Chrissy arrives home from work not realizing that there is a big surprise there waiting for her! As she walks in a man jumps out and grabs her, holding a white cloth over her mouth and nose as she struggles to break free from his grasp, but he easily overpowers her and her body slowly goes limp in his arms. He has been stalking her for some time and plans to have his way with her. He drags her over to the couch and starts to play with her and fondle the sleeping beauty. In the process he removes her satin blouse, high heels and skirt, leaving her in nothing but her black nylons. Then it's time to restrain her before she wakes up! (Off screen tying). When she comes to she is groggy and confused but becomes horrified when she discovers she is tightly bound in rope and the gag in her mouth muffles her cries for help! She desperately tries to escape, but is ultimately unsuccessful. All she can do is just struggle and mmmpphh helplessly, worrying that the man who did this to her is still in her house and scared about what he could be planning to do with her next!

File Name : BoundInBlackNylons-CCM
Runtime : 00:10:04
File Size : 439 MB

00240x0032-04.png

https://k2s.cc/file/e559e944ed96a

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

261. A very tight frog tie in thigh highs

I love putting my thigh high socks, they are so soft against my skin and I feel sexy when I wear them around the house in my boy short undies. I my curves were feeling extra curvy and I couldn't help but want to show them off. I taunted Forest by shaking my big ass in his face and that was all he needed. Next thing you know I'm tied up on the playroom floor in a tight hogtie, drooling uncontrollably.

File Name : A very tight frog tie in thigh highs
Runtime : 00:05:05
File Size : 96.4 MB

00240x0032-04.png

https://k2s.cc/file/2b5eb533b5983

Fileboom Premium Account