Male slaves submit to female dominatione

teamclip

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dylan Deap, Ms Kim

Run Time 56
Size 682 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Dylan Deap officially starts his training with one of our newest Divine Bitches, Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim is always looking to replace her 24/7 slave at home. Does Dylan even stand a chance?

Ms. Kim puts him through the paces in challenging bondage, cat-o-nine tails and cock bondage. She even makes him cattle prod his own balls multiple times to prove his devotion.

Dylan is fucked deep in the ass in suspension bondage then used for Ms. Kim's pleasure. She does foot and stocking tease, small penis humiliation, rubs his tied up cock on her

pussy and denies him access. Don't worry Ms. Kim still gets off but only while Dylan is so close to Ms. Kim's pussy yet so far away. DENIED ACCESS!

1419862175eb14c957c0ca8f95e030b8c58223c1.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Filesonic :

Wupload :

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

teamclip

Banned

Sandra Romain and Tahiti Boy - Euro Bitch Dominates worthless slave boy

Run Time 53
Size 637 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Sandra and breaks in newcomer tahiti boy, but things do not progress the way Mistress likes them. After a couple of grueling sets of whipping, slapping and merciless ass fucking,

slave boy gets the chance to fuck the Mistress but She is not impressed. See what happens when Mistress Romain is fed up with a worthless slave....

1421276029c010440c35c9c1f241fb279f04973f.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Filesonic :

Wupload :

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

teamclip

Banned

Dia Zerva, Felony, Leo Forte

Run Time 52
Size 626 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

This is something special we've never seen in the history of Divine Bitches. New sub Leo Forte has just moved to San Francisco two weeks ago and finds himself on the doorstep of

the Kink.com Armory. Leo has hidden his need, want and desire to be dominated, humiliated and fucked from everyone he knows in his middle America town. And now here he is right

at the foot of two of the sexiest dominant Bitches ever to walk the earth. The shoot starts off normally with a little fantasy role play, some ass worship, strap-on buttfucking, OTK

spanking, humiliation and CFNM. But, when the Bitches hit Leo with some hot wax and a cane he falls. I don't mean literally I mean this sub falls so deep into subspace that I decide to

stop the shoot at some point because of the intensity. Leo said to me after and I quote, "I've been hiding this want all my life. I've been told I was wrong for having these feelings and

then BAM here you are telling me it's ok to feel this way. You've even encouraged me to explore it and celebrate it. What on earth am I supposed to do with feelings like that? I have no

idea where to put it." Leo is doing well and coming back to Divine Bitches soon with his new found enlightenment but first we get to witness his first taste of real BDSM. Don't miss the

closing and emotionally charged closing interview!

1421609054a6979910ebf3ab00ff13e02af3af74.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Filesonic :

Wupload :

Fileboom Premium Account

teamclip

Banned

Lorelei Lee, Christian Wilde, Vince Ferelli

Run Time 32
Size 390 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Vince Ferelli falls into a deep slumber only to wake up to his worse nightmare, his wife fucking another man! On Divine Bitches the games don't end there. Vince is bound, gagged and

stuffed in a metal chastity belt. With no key in sight, Lorelei Lee revels in every second of her bull's cock, flogging and humiliating her husband at the same time. She is such a skilled

cuckoldress she never bats an eye or misses one indulgent stroke from her bull. The second Vince makes one peep of protest he's locked away for good, butt fucked, made to take a

painful zipper and given a front row seat to his wife's pussy getting fucked while he's teabagged and made to lick her pussy with the bull's cock inside her! The humiliation doesn't end

there, after multiple orgasms Lorelei jerks her bull's cock onto Vince's face. Vince wakes up a sweaty hot mess with a face full of humiliating cock juice. Was this all in his head or

reality hitting him right between the eyes?.

14225501ea42a31866a1fb08e5749e0f16db95f3.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Wupload :

Fileboom Premium Account

teamclip

Banned

Curt Wooster, Felony

Run Time 50
Size 608 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

In this fantasy roleplay Curt Wooster gets thrown into the slammer for smuggling drugs into the country. Felony’s a corrupt cop that makes her own rules using him as her little prison

bitchboy with blackmail and financial domination. Curt’s a macho smartass but soon ends up at the boot and mercy of this wicked bitch till he’s dripping precum from the tip of his dick.

He’s so turned on by the power exchange but doesn’t want to admit it. YOUR DICK DOESN’T LIE BITCH! Over the knee spanking, strap-on fucking, tease and denial, squirting,

flogging, paddling, humiliation, dildo gag, foot, boot and pantyhose worship are all included in this update.

142444706a5491b088a480672fa297f00146cbf4.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Filesonic :

Wupload :

Fileboom Premium Account