Male slaves submit to female dominatione

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Husband Is Now A Slut Part 5

Run Time 7
Size 115 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Its time for Mena to really show her slut husband what their marriage has become. Mena has her husband in his sissy slut attire and in chastity. Mena wants to fuck and she wants to fuck her slave in his mouth and his ass! Mena shoves her dido in her husbands mouth and gives him a nice skull fuck. Mena then bends over her slave and shoves her strapon dildo in his ass. Mena ruthlessly fucks his tight ass without mercy. Mena loves the control she has over her husband and knows she completely owns him now. Mena then puts her slut husband in the pile driver position for non stop butt fucking.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ttum

Nausika - Relegated To Slave Category

Run Time 9
Size 249 MB
Resolution 720 x 576 px

How much I enjoy to have my stupid ex-boyfriend as a slave! My imagination now goes crazy, how to think sadistic ways to dominate him and humiliate him. Hmmm.... He can be my

human furniture...But he must proved worthy for that! He must have no support, he must have my full weight on his face! My FULL weight! So I put him in the middle of the room, with

only support his hands, and I sit on him! His neck must hold all my weight and he is moaning, but I slap him to stop. I sit hard, his face gets deep inside me. I change positions but all

over them are very hard for him. I smile as I sit on him, here is my new furniture!

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Vicious Villainess

Run Time 10
Size 300 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

An beautiful yet evil villainess has captured Superman she wants to keep him under her control once and for all. She locks a mind control collar on him forcing him to obey

her every command. Anissa pulls down his pants humiliating him by revealing his naked cock and balls. His ripe balls are just too temping to resist, she must BUST THEM!!

She slaps, knees, & kicks his balls then orders he stand back up and take more punishment.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account