Male slaves submit to female dominatione

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cuckold Toilets Life

Run Time 8
Size 175 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Locked in my toilet...that's your place. You watch me getting pleased by my lovers & you take whatever comes down that hole. Today is a fuck tonne of cum from the guy

who cums like a fire hose! (Whether you're into cuckolding, toilet fetish or hand jobs this is a super hot vid. The cum shot alone is well-worth it!)

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Ass Owns You

Run Time 5
Size 202 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Goddess Naughtia lowers her huge ass onto her slave's face and tells him she is going to test his skills at surviving without oxygen. She laughs and sits hard as her huge

ass cuts off any hope of air. Then she orders him to lick her asshole. She wants to be pleasured while she knows he is suffering. she loves the panic he feels as his oxygen

runs out while under her big flashy ass.

She reaches forward and grabs his dick through his boxers. She laughs because know matter how terrified and desperate he becomes... he is still turned on to the max and

on the verge of cumming if only she would give him permission. But that permission won't be happening today. Today Goddess Naughtia is all about cutting offf his air supply

and deriving him on any treasured orgasm. He is only her toy completely owned by her ass.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account