Male Domination(Daily Update)

cartter

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kathia

Kathia

Kathia is ready to be the subject of a new, experimental medical therapy. She's now tied up and left alone naked in the cold room until Doctor Love arrives. He's waiting until she 's on the edge of madness and despair. This is the point when he takes his handy medical tools to cure Kathia... which she soon enjoys immensely!

Type: MP4
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:54:43
File Size: 630 MB

DOWNLOAD
>>> Download Part 1 <<<
>>> Download Part 2 <<<
>>> Download Part 3 <<<
>>> Download Part 4 <<<
>>> Download Part 5 <<<
>>> Download Part 6 <<<

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

cartter

Banned

Angelic

Angelic

A shy and frightened blonde teen from our slave auction farm... and the lucky bidder is my pal Lauro who's new in BDSM so we team up and unite our forces to dominate our newly-won victim. From suspension to weight stretching on her labia, and the little captive already has the tears of pain and joy in her eyes...! She was worth all those dollars, for sure!

Duration: 00:52:20
File Size: 602 MB

DOWNLOAD
>>> Download Part 1 <<<
>>> Download Part 2 <<<
>>> Download Part 3 <<<

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

cartter

Banned

Trash

Trash

Badass punk chick Maya gets boozed and has sex with a complete stranger at the trash dump. She can't get any dirtier than that, you might think, but she proves to be even kinkier when sucking and fondling that grubby cock... then pushes deep into her hairless, wet pussy! She's a true trash bitch - but still, you'd love to have her suck your cock, too!

Duration: 00:25:18
File Size: 746 MB

DOWNLOAD
>>> Download Part 1 <<<
>>> Download Part 2 <<<
>>> Download Part 3 <<<

Fileboom Premium Account

cartter

Banned

Maya

Maya

Maya's been one of our first femdom victims but she loved it so much that she wanted to be back. This time it's the UberDomme Mandy Bright herself who teaches her to obedience, and you could be sure she's no soft-hearted faker, she knows what she wants and how she can achieve her goal. This time, her aim is to mix pleasure and pain...

Duration: 00:48:13
File Size: 554 MB

DOWNLOAD
>>> Download Part 1 <<<
>>> Download Part 2 <<<
>>> Download Part 3 <<<

Fileboom Premium Account

cartter

Banned

Angelica

Angelica

A true sadistic bitch, that's what Lee is. And tonight she found the best plaything for her devilish plays... her name is Angelica, a fallen angel with heavenly cute face (soon ruined by her tears...) Indeed domme Lee already wears her tight leather gloves and that giant dildo is at hand too, which later would almost disappear in whimpering Angelica's pussy...!

Duration: 00:44:02
File Size: 506 MB

DOWNLOAD
>>> Download Part 1 <<<
>>> Download Part 2 <<<
>>> Download Part 3 <<<
>>> Download Part 4 <<<
>>> Download Part 5 <<<

Fileboom Premium Account

cartter

Banned

Lily

Lily

Lily's babyface is smeared with dirt, her pleading eyes are filled with tears, her petite body is covered with bruises, her weak limbs are cuffed... not that she could escape from her fate, anyways! Domina Dora enters and she begins her eerie lesbian play...

Duration: 00:48:09
File Size: 551 MB

DOWNLOAD
>>> Download Part 1 <<<
>>> Download Part 2 <<<
>>> Download Part 3 <<<

Fileboom Premium Account

cartter

Banned

cartter

Banned

Lobotomy

Lobotomy

Female patient, aged 33, after lobotomy. Biological functions are stable, mental disorders are still present. Nurse Mandy is asked to monitor her activities and she is ready to test the sexual inducement as well. Wanna know the result of her test?

Duration: 00:19:43
File Size: 483 MB

DOWNLOAD
>>> Download Part 1 <<<
>>> Download Part 2 <<<
>>> Download Part 3 <<<

Fileboom Premium Account

cartter

Banned

Backstage

Backstage

Time to explore my kinky side - if you haven't done it yet...! You might probably know that I can be seen on MightyMistress.com as a domina, two times a month. I love domination, I like to terrorize all those crying, helpless girls. But sometimes I try to other side as well to know how it feels to be the victim... and I get a lot of inspiration for my next domina role :) Here's a little backstage for you from our latest shooting!

Duration: 00:17:56
File Size: 398 MB

DOWNLOAD
>>> Download Part 1 <<<
>>> Download Part 2 <<<

Fileboom Premium Account

cartter

Banned

Xandra

Xandra

Mistress Lil Bitch appears as fallen angel, and she announces her Christmas wish: she wants a girl, a totally new girl to play with! This feathery female villain gets what she deserves: Xandra is hogtied and waiting for her mistress, who's ready to dominate her new sex slave. Check this out for more!

Duration: 00:41:52
File Size: 481 MB

DOWNLOAD
>>> Download Part 1 <<<
>>> Download Part 2 <<<
>>> Download Part 3 <<<

Fileboom Premium Account